Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

whats truely sad is nobody supports their schools in metro. every metro playoff game i been to the home team only has a handful of fans in the crowd. its pretty sad to be honest

it really is With everybody working and so many choices/schools to choose from when it gets like that. I think it was ridiculous last week that Macon County had more fans in the stands than we did but what do you expect from a town like that. Around this time of year we had a nice crowd especially for Memphis East it was packed. Edited by FBfan26

Chill Nation if y'all pull the upset they gone hit you with the Memphis vs eeerrrbdy next week and act like they don't know ya

LOLOLOLOLOL ... you wrong for that FBfan26! LOLOLOLOL! I'm on the band wagon now ... it's too late!

LOLOLOLOL!

Edited by kwc

it really is With everybody working and so many choices/schools to choose from when it gets like that. I think it was ridiculous last week that Macon County had more fans in the stands than we did but what do you expect from a town like that. Around this time of year we had a nice crowd especially for Memphis East it was packed.

Our fan base is fine! We don't need any new fans we good.

When you send that much pressure you will likely get to a QB, but 42 points later you lose badly. As did CR last season.

It wasn't all out man to man pressure that I saw.. They did not cover well or zone or man though, that's for sure.

With Indy it's pick your poison, sit back and let them pick you apart or apply pressure and leave yourself open for the big play

Edited by HighLife

HighLife that's what I'm talking about if you bring pressure you better get there or it's going to be a big play that will end up a scoring chance. Hillsboro had great speed and Indy knew what was coming. Hats off to the Burros they played tough as usual. I'm curious what you thought about Indy's line play and our running game?

Very solid.. OL is well coached and the RB is very explosive..

Burros got off to a terrible start 21-0 but had all the momentum at half 21-13.. I think the biggest sequence of the game was the 3rd & 20 conversion by Indy on the first drive of the 3rd quarter then the long TD run next play. That was a knockout blow.

Indy is a special tean with a special coaching staff.

HighLife you nailed it because Hillsboro was definitely getting some momentum and then the running game took root. Coach Blade is like a mad scientist on the sidelines calling the plays and once he sees a match up he likes it's a thing of beauty. Our line play doesn't get nearly the amount of credit they deserve. Your take is spot on and very honest.