Henry County Offseason 2017

HCBigRed

Who are they? What position?

You'll have to get someone closer to the program to help you out with names. But both RBs are solid. The QB is a very good athlete. They also have a WR that might be the best athlete of the bunch and was just a soph this past year. And I believe the QB has a twin brother who plays DB, some WR, and returns kicks.

I've no idea of the college outlooks for any of these players, just saying I wouldn't be surprised to see any of them pull some interest over the next year (or 2).

If HC gets some good play in the trenches next year they'll be tough to handle. Skill positions shouldn't be a problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The world's only living YANKER is checking in on my HC friends in a rare offseason visit. This is a boring thread without your YANKER being a regular guest. Where is the stupid (that is a compliment for him) anti-prophet? Where is his intellectual equal....Team Mom? What has happened to this thread? We need to pick things up on here. I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

The world's only living YANKER is checking in on my HC friends in a rare offseason visit. This is a boring thread without your YANKER being a regular guest. Where is the stupid (that is a compliment for him) anti-prophet? Where is his intellectual equal....Team Mom? What has happened to this thread? We need to pick things up on here. I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

I'm still hanging around, Yanker.The prophet and Team Mom haven't testified in a long, long time. Your appearance reminds that real football isn't too far away. Speaking of, the Pats scrimmage Lexington tonight at 5:30 in Patriot Stadium.In workouts  this first two weeks the offense has been pretty impressive, the defense not so much. We have a very large group of returning  starters but,as usual, a large group are involved with spring sports and won't be available tonight. Should be a good opportunity for the nice group of sophs to be.

GO BIG RED