Henry County Offseason 2017

HCBigRed

1 minute ago, BigRedRealist said:

It started raining really hard early in the Milan/Murray game and rained all game. I know Milan scored early but that's about all i know.

All I know is Milan was up 14-0 and looked really good. Offense was clicking pretty good. On defense Anthony Ballard had a big sack and one guy almost had a pick 6 but didn't catch the ball. Then the skies opened up and that's all I know.

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

How did Dresden look against HC? Was it a mismatch or did Dresden hold there on?. Did HC play alot of the 2 and 3 or did the ones get most of the reps?

Dresden looked really good, but it was raining pretty hard and rain seems to be a good equalizer and dangerous when there is that much rain with standing water. Dresden held their own for the first two series then HC buckled down and took over. HC took advantage of some fumbles and turned them into points. The last series HC played the 2nds and held up pretty well. Dresden has some good play makers, but like I said it's really hard to see the full extent of athletic abilities of each team with as much rain fall.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 11:20 AM, HectorofDburg said:

I may have to come watch you all play Dyer County September 1.  We play Obion then.  Been a while since I watched a game in Paris.

Weather and slow starts by the teams involved kills any interest i had in this game.  I guess this makes me a "fair" weather fan.  Henry County should win by 3TDs at minimum and get a MUCH needed win.

I am a very dismayed YANKER.....HC loses a couple of games and no one in Henryland has any interest in a specific thread for this game?????  Someone please explain. Has Team Mom returned? Is the anti-prophet running Henryland?  Has the demise BEGAN???? All of you Henrylanders need to stop feeling sorry for yourselves and get to talking about HC Football !!!!  The score tonight shall be.....................................................................................HC 38 - Dyer County 7!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Yanker said:

I am a very dismayed YANKER.....HC loses a couple of games and no one in Henryland has any interest in a specific thread for this game?????  Someone please explain. Has Team Mom returned? Is the anti-prophet running Henryland?  Has the demise BEGAN???? All of you Henrylanders need to stop feeling sorry for yourselves and get to talking about HC Football !!!!  The score tonight shall be.....................................................................................HC 38 - Dyer County 7!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Good morning, Yanker. It has been a pretty rough past18 hours in Henry County. Heavy rain and high winds with gusts of near 60 mph.My yard looks like a tornado passed through. Decision is to be made at 11 this morning about tonight's game.

GO BIG RED

1 hour ago, olddevil said:

Good morning, Yanker. It has been a pretty rough past18 hours in Henry County. Heavy rain and high winds with gusts of near 60 mph.My yard looks like a tornado passed through. Decision is to be made at 11 this morning about tonight's game.

GO BIG RED

The game is on at regular scheduled time. Henry county will win tonight 34-21