Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

So any of you Franklin or Wil Co. Coach T'ers coming down to the Haven for the game tomorrow night? Come on down MJGB, I'll save u a seat on the Haven side at the 50 yard line.

Hold up Havengrad04 ... I sit on the fifty. I sit by or behind coach Saulsberry's father, Reverend Saulsberry. Where about do you sit near the fifty?

The Weather Channel's Hourly forecast for 38116 on 11/18/19

The forecast has rain from 3 pm through 9 pm. Prepare appropriately. 

Sounds like it will be a healthy dose of Special K today but rest assured in order to WIN this game #3 or #8 will have to make at least 2 plays with their ARM! A timely Play pass call or 2 will swing this game, hopefully it's for US. So ready for 7 pm

With rain in the forecast something tells me this game gets ugly... What I once thought would be a very tight close game will be determined by who can adjust to the elements the best. Who has played in it . prepared in it and who is least affected by a wet slushy field. Whos run game become ineffective? What line can hold their ground? and I now believe kicking is bigger than ever. Cold wet football??? Like kicking a brick. 

With rain in the forecast something tells me this game gets ugly... What I once thought would be a very tight close game will be determined by who can adjust to the elements the best. Who has played in it . prepared in it and who is least affected by a wet slushy field. Whos run game become ineffective? What line can hold their ground? and I now believe kicking is bigger than ever. Cold wet football??? Like kicking a brick. 

We have Field Turf

whitehaven1.jpg

We have Field Turf

whitehaven1.jpg

Sorry pictures on line are misleading ... some looked like natural grass. It will not be slushy, but it will still be wet and I can see running styles having to change, Shifty backs harder to make really quick cuts. More of a power run game.big Earl Campbell style run over you type backs. Whats your gut? 

Sorry pictures on line are misleading ... some looked like natural grass. It will not be slushy, but it will still be wet and I can see running styles having to change, Shifty backs harder to make really quick cuts. More of a power run game.big Earl Campbell style run over you type backs. Whats your gut? 

Coach D has had the Run game rolling all season. The rain won't curtail it one bit, HOWEVER BALL SECURITY must be stressed. This may be the game that you have to put the pretty gloves away and pull those compression shirt sleeves All The Way Up 

AllTheWayUpFatJoe.jpg