2017 2A Favorites

AllRegion

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The west is loaded in 2a. Union City, Mitchell, Peabody, Adamsville, TCA. TCA is the dark horse in the west. They return just about everyone. I think in the east Trousdale Co is the favorite but Marion Co, Tyner and maybe Hampton could all challenge Trousdale.

shhhhhh! We just a bunch of one legged guys.

The west is loaded in 2a. Union City, Mitchell, Peabody, Adamsville, TCA. TCA is the dark horse in the west. They return just about everyone. I think in the east Trousdale Co is the favorite but Marion Co, Tyner and maybe Hampton could all challenge Trousdale.

If I'm not mistaking UC only graduates like 4 guys who were starters in that qtr final game. They will be a tough out.. glad they're back up in 2A

Actually only 3 seniors played in qtr final with 2 being starters (fullback and lineman). I know Mitchell thinking highly of themselves since playing well against trezvant, but we did beat them something like 48-24 this year. But UC will work hard, play physical, get out there and compete and see what happens in 2a.

• 1 month later...

Columbia Academy moves into the 2A fray in Region 5 with Summertown, Forrest, Community, Eagleville, Lewis Co, and Loretto.  CA's biggest question marks will be who steps up to play QB, and replacing the meat lost on the line.  They still have a stable full of experienced backs, and defense should not slack off much, if any.  Anxious to see how they fare in 2A.