2017 2A Favorites

AllRegion

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunner, this team looks more and more loaded all the time.

QB getting some wheels on him too!

And you can tell the "xpurt" we scheduled every team that would play us aside from the ones we have to play...I dont like talking to him myself :D

And we ain't driving 3 hours to play "the greats"...Already proved that the SOS means very little!

Was hoping to schedule GCA but only got a scrimmage out of it...Looking forward to Crockett and GP games this year

I seen where your all's QB and Davenport can both squat a train. As far as the "xpurt" goes. I do not know who you are referring too. I seen somebody with that alias post on Coach T before. But I do not recall what it is about.I cant wait for you all to beat Crockett though. Bosken is gone so I know longer pull for them. I would like nothing better than to see a AA team beat a AAAAA team who has a former NFL player for a coach get their sack lunch ate.

Ah Gunner, ETxpurt had a post on page 16 about us...Always has an intelligent comment to post...Not!

Davenport is a freak! Russell and Taylor are also impressive and many others are raising eyebrows...In for an exciting season I do believe

I keep up a little and I think we may switch it up a little. I think we,ll be a better team for it. I'm sure this team will hang with most on the schedule, win,s and losses is hard to predict. Should be a fun year and I like the schedule alot.