GoPats2019

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was surprised at your offense

I know OHS defense was lights out but was very basic

Thought Hopkins would have threw more

Offensive Line was whipped all night , Limits the Play Calling when the QB is running for his Life every play . Hopkins probably was rattled a little bit , most QB's would be under that Pressure , he's only a JR , so maybe he can Improve on that . 

I was looking at Da Havens schedule last night and they have been dominate this year. This game could go either way. I guessing Oakland hasn't seen speed like Da Haven will bring Saturday and that could be the equalizer

I believe Master Teague not only has the speed but one of the best lateral moves ive seen in years. Oakland will be ready or sure.

I believe Master Teague not only has the speed but one of the best lateral moves ive seen in years. Oakland will be ready or sure.

I think you may be forgetting that Master was out the Oakland game as well as Shades Valley and half the Riverdale game. While they didn't play him, I am sure they have seen enough speed to be ready for this game 

RC....what happens at Oakland next year considering they lose a special senior class?

For the first time in the counties history I can tell you what these county schools are doing now with the development  of their programs starting with the middle schools and conditioning programs that these county schools are doing what it takes to stay on top are reload year after year which has been the road map the Maryville has used. Oakland will be very strong next year along with Smyrna and Riverdale. These county schools are getting to the point where they don't have to rely on individual talent to stay on top. Its the programs that are becoming a force to recon with.

What your forgetting is Coach Creasy has a record of state championships under his belt. The program development he has brought to Oakland and with the areas growth will be a force to recon with in the years to come..

You do realize that the whole state of Tennessee has been hearing this shat for several years now. I am a little concerned about that relationship you seem to have with Creasy. Should we be worried??? It seems a little weird.