Oakland vs. Maryville

GoPats2019

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many will they allow thru the gates from r this game? Promises to be a record crowd for a TN high school game.

The game being on Nashville market TV is going to keep the crowd from being as big as it might have been.  Several folks I have talked to in that area have told me that they are going to stay home and watch the broadcast.  

D1 refers to any college team in the FBS or FCS, not only the SEC and big 10.

Stewart- auburn

Thompson- SC

Brandon waters- TTU

Gary tucker- MTSU

Shiver- UT Martin

Maples- UT

Tank baker- furman

Douglas- UT

Brunette- MTSU

Robinette- vandy

Jay Guillermo- Clemson

Prevo- estu

Jackson- Stanford

Koons- TTU

Blackmon will go D1

Ok so I got 15, and I said I was probably off by a few, but it looks like a missed a few. The point is maryville has plenty of talent. No other school in the area can make a similar claim as far as D1 talent. I've just never understood why people claim they don't have it?

Your version of talent and mind differ some regarding college. This stretched out over 17 years isn't like what Maryville will be facing Friday Night with a couple of SEC commits and a half dozen going somewhere else. Three years ago when we played Whitehaven they had that many alone that signed D1 letters in one class.

Your version of talent and mind differ some regarding college. This stretched out over 17 years isn't like what Maryville will be facing Friday Night with a couple of SEC commits and a half dozen going somewhere else. Three years ago when we played Whitehaven they had that many alone that signed D1 letters in one class.

Yeah my version of d1 talent is a player who signs to play at a division one school. I never said maryville was always the most talented team, but they have had d1 talent every year for the past 16 years. Out of 15 Friday nights out of the year maryville will be the most talented team on the field 14 times. Why act like they don't have talent?