Oakland vs. Maryville

GoPats2019

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's funny about that whole situation is that Douglas, Burnett and Jackson's families moved here from Knoxville because they wanted exposure for their kids and not get stuck on a losing team over there no one would see. Gullermo's family was transfered here but Coach Brooks at Clemson who was recruiting Jay told them to send jay to Maryville. Robinette's dad was a principal out at Heritage Middle and they let him go over sending his kid to Maryville because he didn't want him in that mess out there. Only Stewart and  Thompson were original Maryville players.

Yes. If I'm not mistaken I think Burnett was a Halls kid, and Douglas a Webb kid? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I understand, but it's all D1 regardless. I claim ours when they sign with a D1 school. D1 is D1 lol

The real D1's are only interested in your 40 time and your a certain size, the generic D1's get the kids that were passed over by the real D1's but are still good football players and a lot of those kids prove the scouts wrong in time and make it to the pros.