Oakland vs. Maryville

GoPats2019

Oakland is about to mop the floor with Maryville on Friday night. Rebel nation your in for quite a shock in the Boro on Friday bc this isn't some east Tn squad you whoop on every Friday night. This team has more combined talent then you have seen all year. Maryville better be willing to get creative in the playbook to have a chance in this one

Edited by zoneread56

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland is about to mop the floor with Maryville on Friday night. Rebel nation your in for quite a shock in the Boro on Friday bc this isn't some east Tn squad you whoop on every Friday night. This team has more combined talent then you have seen all year. Maryville better be willing to get creative in the playbook to have a chance in this one

It really is funny that a lot of you guys think it upsets us when you predict us to get gut stomped . Thinking Maryville will be surprised is funny ... you really think Maryville has done what they've done by being clueless while guys like yourself know more than George Quarles does? This is quality entertainment and i'm actually glad that after all these years there's still guys like you out there .  

It really is funny that a lot of you guys think it upsets us when you predict us to get gut stomped . Thinking Maryville will be surprised is funny ... you really think Maryville has done what they've done by being clueless while guys like yourself know more than George Quarles does? This is quality entertainment and i'm actually glad that after all these years there's still guys like you out there .

But alas you take the bait everytime and reply back

Either way, I see this being a nail biter all the way into the final minutes of the game. GQ knows how to coach his boys up, but I also believe this Creasy man has a couple gold balls himself and isn't too shabby of a coach. Has there ever been another coach GQ has coached against with as many gold balls as Creasy? (Besides Rankin)

No question both will be the best team either has faced all year. ; this is one of the best matchups all year and one of the top games nationally. A lot to be proud of from both sides because both teams are as good as it gets from our state. The haters will always try to degrade something but there is nothing to degrade on either side.

I am a Brentwood Academy dad and fan and will be heading to Murfreesboro to watch a game any fan of high school football in this state should be happy to see come together.

Either way, I see this being a nail biter all the way into the final minutes of the game. GQ knows how to coach his boys up, but I also believe this Creasy man has a couple gold balls himself and isn't too shabby of a coach. Has there ever been another coach GQ has coached against with as many gold balls as Creasy? (Besides Rankin)

Rob Black Fulton has more gold balls

What I've always said as well. Makes me wonder if some of these guys have any other life outside of these high school football threads, seeing as how fast this will get responded to...

tgo36 lett me answer this reel faist two give ewe sumthin two tawlk abowt... We steal haiv hi skool footbawl goin on hear....So's we mite be ennurustin inn hit moore thain ewe....Sarry yore teem ant playin'....

Pluss eye haiv a hi-teck craptop compootur/ mornin snak on my garbige / recrootin truk.... :popcorneater:

redneck_engineering_12.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS