Oakland vs. Maryville

GoPats2019

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville has lost to Rutherford Co. (Smyrna 1994)

Oakland's defense is what puts them on a different level....they just don't let teams score on them and if you can't score then you can't win. Best defense in Rutherford Co. since mid 90's Riverdale

Might be a great defense but when you play x and o's with GQ at MHS he finds a way to get it done

Believe me I want OHS to win this game but just don't think the OHS offense will score enough

24 MHS

14 OHS

* hope I'm wrong

In Knoxville? No SD/Farrg

There are channel 30s in both Knoxville and Nashville that do high school football.  Totally different stations.  

MyVLT in Knoxville is broadcasting South-Doyle at Farragut.  

The Channel 30 in Nashville is broadcasting Maryville at Oakland.  

It's literally like a machine. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A Special Defense and a Real special (meaning roadrunner fast) skill player or two in order to beat them. #23 from Ravenwood, Mark Dodson for us and Julian Burton for White Station... If Oakland doesn't have an EXPLOSIVE Athlete like these three gentlemen I highly doubt they win.

The Senator nailed it! He knows football and he knows the Rebs! I always assume The Haven is the best until someone beats them. Even when they have lost, which is not often, I still feel they are the best! When Maryville beat them a few years back, now that was a great defense! I told GQ, "I can't believe we won that game." FACT: Best team does not always win.

was GQ still the coach when Maryville was clearly last year 3td's better than Ravenwood. That Ravenwood team isn't in the same ball park as Oakland. Like i said keep living off Maryville past reputation. De la salle I'm sure that's not how u spell it went unbeaten for 15yrs straight, what does their past success has to do with them losing today to much better teams. I'm sure they still have the same head coach, teams finally caught up with them. And i will slightly give the offensive edge to Maryville. But Oakland in a whole different ball park on defense

2 things for ya , 1... Maryville Team and Fans could care less if you and every person on this Board picks against them ... 2 ... You really should stop , the more you post , the more obvious some things are , LOL 

Are you 100% positve about this i can't find it on the internt?

Nothing is 100% in life except death, taxes and brownies after a Maryville Touchdown if you are setting with the right crowd.  To my past experiences mytv30web.com streams their games so I wouldn't expect them to not do it this week for any reason. They have a screen on their site to go to when you click in on Friday Nights.

There were two boxes, each with one waffle. One box had an Oakland logo and the other box had a Marivul logo. The rebels waffle tasted much better. The pats waffle was stale and probably spent too much time in the freezer. Rebs win 30-14.

wagfy momma rilly likes yore pick...Butt she likes waffulls goodur....Evurbodee thainks thait waffull hawse stakes ere tuff...Butt momma ant nevur haid enny problum wif 'um..... :hungry: