Oakland vs. Maryville

GoPats2019

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^its going to be a good game. Quit acting like just because everybody and their mothers aren't picking Maryville to win, doesn't mean people think this is going to be a blowout. Everybody knows this is the game to see, the game of the year. Quit getting all of your black and red Rebels underwear caught up in a wad over some people picking against your team. Believe it or not, it's okay for other teams besides yours to be good as well.

Edited by thegreatone36

Everything I've been reading, doesn't look like Maryville should even get on the bus and head to Boro. Looks like they just have no chance at all. Might as well stay home Friday and get ready to head to Heritage Ga to watch Da Bears win their first wrestling dual of the year! Good luck Maryville!! Looks like y'all need it!!

Don't you love the competitive banter.

Everything I've been reading, doesn't look like Maryville should even get on the bus and head to Boro. Looks like they just have no chance at all. Might as well stay home Friday and get ready to head to Heritage Ga to watch Da Bears win their first wrestling dual of the year! Good luck Maryville!! Looks like y'all need it!!

Yeah, that was what me and my buddies were saying at practice today. Why even load up and go down Friday.

^its going to be a good game. Quit acting like just because everybody and their mothers aren't picking Maryville to win, doesn't mean people think this is going to be a blowout. Everybody knows this is the game to see, the game of the year. Quit getting all of your black and red Rebels underwear caught up in a wad over some people picking against your team. Believe it or not, it's okay for other teams besides yours to be good as well.

Thanks for the insight Dr Phill.

Are you talking to me? Are you having issues comprehending? I have said this since I watched another Oakland game.....running clock in the third in favor of Oakland. It sounds like you are having issues with underwear....not me.