Top Posters In This Topic

common teams:

OAKLAND    MARYVILLE

Blackman        W 38-0     W 48-28

Coffee County   W 62-0     W 56-14

William Blount  W 63-0     W 52-6

Science Hill    W 49-7     W 35-14

Hardin Valley   W 49-7     W 45-0

Don't get this wrong I'm with Oakland in this one! But the one thing GQ does that the Boro teams don't do is pretty much after half time he plays his 2nds and 3rds so when and if they have to play they're prepared not to mention they're ready for the future! Hence building the program for the future! Js

Don't get this wrong I'm with Oakland in this one! But the one thing GQ does that the Boro teams don't do is pretty much after half time he plays his 2nds and 3rds so when and if they have to play they're prepared not to mention they're ready for the future! Hence building the program for the future! Js

Oakland's 2nd & 3rd string saw plenty of 2nd half action in every game, but Hillsboro & Riverdale.

nobody plays them quicker or more , I promise you us fans have a lot more ego than George and would put a few more TD's on some teams before the mass substitutions begin . That's why I laugh when people want to compare scores as far as Maryville is concerned .