Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

pepvol i don't leave in a world where i cut myself short. We all put our pants on the same way. Pepvol just cause your not a math teacher doesn't mean you can't teach math. Quarles is a great coach but, doesn't mean any that are trolling this threads can't even be a better coach. I'm far from arrogant. My blueprint was base off last years Maryville team and this years. Against Ravenwood i can't tell you how many plays i rewind to figure out how to stop Maryville. What i did find how well they block, ran trick plays, trap run, read run, but what they couldn't do well is their receivers beat u 1 on 1. So right before the Fulton game don't sit back and let Maryville do what they do best. I don't understand why athletic teams would run safety on the rebels. Now go back and watch that Fulton game an see if Maryville wide outs were just beating Fulton secondary, the rebs receiving yards came after the qb had all day to throw. I said bring everybody up an always have pressure. That is mind boggling to have safety against Maryville. And what did Fulton and the rest of the teams do, stay in basic formation an lost. Pepvol I'm not a genius but, saban an any other college coaches will tell you on the high school level when your team is far superior athletically u man up send more than they can block, u win handly. But we have Fulton and alcoa sitting back with safety when their corners had the advantage.

Compy maybee we cain meet att Giles Grill and discuss yore strateegee.... :popcorneater:

pepvol i don't leave in a world where i cut myself short. We all put our pants on the same way. Pepvol just cause your not a math teacher doesn't mean you can't teach math. Quarles is a great coach but, doesn't mean any that are trolling this threads can't even be a better coach. I'm far from arrogant. My blueprint was base off last years Maryville team and this years. Against Ravenwood i can't tell you how many plays i rewind to figure out how to stop Maryville. What i did find how well they block, ran trick plays, trap run, read run, but what they couldn't do well is their receivers beat u 1 on 1. So right before the Fulton game don't sit back and let Maryville do what they do best. I don't understand why athletic teams would run safety on the rebels. Now go back and watch that Fulton game an see if Maryville wide outs were just beating Fulton secondary, the rebs receiving yards came after the qb had all day to throw. I said bring everybody up an always have pressure. That is mind boggling to have safety against Maryville. And what did Fulton and the rest of the teams do, stay in basic formation an lost. Pepvol I'm not a genius but, saban an any other college coaches will tell you on the high school level when your team is far superior athletically u man up send more than they can block, u win handly. But we have Fulton and alcoa sitting back with safety when their corners had the advantage.

Well I guess we can at least agree on something . 

Pepvol there was 3 threads started about the same game Oakland vs Maryville. Why cause fans didn't want to be apart of the actual Maryville thread, saying Maryville fans are full of themselves, your comments about the Maryville fans do kind of fall in line with what they were talking about.

Feel free to leave the actual Maryville threads and let us talk amongst ourselves.

Two years in a row Maryville didn't win the championship? I tried telling all you Maryville fans that something was going on in Rutherford County and the changing of the guard may be upon you. You'll always have your history to fall back on. Just don't hang Quarles, there's none better but times change.

Class...Rutherford County finally wins a semi final game and it took the best team since Rankin and Riverdale (according to RC loyalists). You need to slide your clown show over to Franklin County based in what I am being told. 

save yourself the trouble how dare you and i tell Maryville fans the truth. Not only are the fans smarter than us also better in life than we are. U should be punished, go sit yourself in timeout. I already sit myself in the corner until Quarles says i can come out.

Smarter?...just need to read your posts to make that determination. 

Two years in a row Maryville didn't win the championship? I tried telling all you Maryville fans that something was going on in Rutherford County and the changing of the guard may be upon you. You'll always have your history to fall back on. Just don't hang Quarles, there's none better but times change.

you going to hang around to see what Murvil does next year?  

Ty we all know you have a sweet spot for Kevin. Please don't embarass yourself anymore. Oakland has a good team this year, but they still haven't gotten a gold ball yet since the reclassification. Maybe they beat Whitehaven, maybe not.

Maryville will walk the dog on 6A next year. Deal with it.

Edited by GaddisTossSweep