Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Since no one wants to talk abut the GAME Friday lets discuss next yr. How many Senior starters for both teams? I believe both are senior heavy teams. Who steps in for Rice and Winn next year? What about the line and skill positions? I see Wayne Co and Huntingdon in Region 6 and Dresden and Lake Co in Region 7 next year. Thoughts?

Since no one wants to talk abut the GAME Friday lets discuss next yr. How many Senior starters for both teams? I believe both are senior heavy teams. Who steps in for Rice and Winn next year? What about the line and skill positions? I see Wayne Co and Huntingdon in Region 6 and Dresden and Lake Co in Region 7 next year. Thoughts?

WC has a sophomore qb that will run the offense well in Owen Risner. Tailbacks Avery Davis(junior), Myles Prince(sophomore) and Dawson Nutt(sophomore) will get the bulk of the carries. Returning two starting sophomore lineman in Colin Bratcher 6'3 275 pounds and

Corey Mathis 6'2 260 pounds along with junior Dalton Jones 5'10 and about 250 pounds. Several more lineman that have seen much quality time on the line that will be ready to take the starting spots in Alex Byrd(sophomore), Ethan Hill(sophomore) Preston Moore(sophomore) and Aaron Wilson(sophomore) and that's not all of them but hard to sit here and think of them all off the top of my head. You got sophomore Carson Ray 6'4 165 that will be at wideout and either defensive end or outside linebacker. I look for freshman Swinea and Patterson to get much playing time along with some incoming freshman that will be really good given some weight room time. WC will have to make some early season adjustments but will be clicking after a couple games. WC will go back to more of the split back veer than they've run since the 2011 championship season

Edited by wildcat89

This will be a good game to attend the day after the feast! The trend I am noticing is, most WC fans believe this will be a closely contested game which I agree with, the majority of the Dresden fans feel the same, there are some however along with teams who were beat by Dresden that feel Dresden will win going away. Mark my words even if everyone continues to ignore me, this will be a good game and WC represents the west in Cookeville.....lol

We were beatn soundly beaten by Dresden and was kinda expecting it with :Lake Co starting so many freshmen. They got better as the year progressed as you'll see by the Trenton ,Humboldt scores .But I'm for one that thinks Wayne Co-Dresden will be  a close and great game .Maybe I'm leaning toward Dresden because I have seen them and they are in the region.I picked them before the season began over UC and everyone else because of what I saw last year and having so many seniors .Good luck to both teams on their seasons and hope for a great game.