Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Download the periscope app and go to Brian Miller @millertyme, he broadcast it live on there

Was watching and commenting @brianmiller live stream also during last weeks game with NCS along with fellow coachT'er kennyattmycpa... Will be at game time tonight too. Would've loved to have been able to make the drive and cheer you good folks on tonight in person, but no sitter for my baby girl.... Best of luck to you and your boy/boys tonight 89. Get that boy of yours and WC line to shut that run game down and Rice picking off a couple passes and your Wildcats will get it done tonight! If Dresden thinks Rice is only good at QB?... Their eyes will be opened wide if they throw any where near him on defense tonight!

GO WILDCATS!!!

I've know I've said this several times over the past few years to different teams, but the hype I hear around this Dresden team seems like the hype around the 2010 Perry County team. I don't expect this team to get beat as bad by Wayne County as PC did by Jo Byrns. But I do think they will get a little reality check Friday night.

Wayne County 34

Dresden 21

Or the hype around Peabody last year...

Looks as tho I'll be making the trip to Dresden tonite to watch a highly anticipated matchup ! This one has been building for quiet some time and now it's game day, any one of the final 4 standing in 1A could be crowned state champs next week,, gunna be some awesome games to keep an eye on tonight ! You WC boys take care of the football and I think the outcome will favor the cats ! May all be safe in their travels tonight, only 2 will get advance to the ultimate goal nx week,,, pray for no injuries and good luck to all,,,,gunna be a gud un,,, go WILDCATS !