Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

To bad this ain't 2013 and we aren't Upperman . The Indians will not lay down in ah of your supposed greatness you will have a fight on your hands unlike you want to believe keep talking about how yall can pick the score against this group you too could eat crow with a few others that like to talk thrash that found out the hard way. Alcoa may win but I promise you that it won't be easy. I am with the guys in PURPLE GO INDIANS.

Terrific post!

Sequatchie needs to ignore the Alcoa Hype- get past the name and their intimidation factor and come out Friday and play your A game . There good but so are you guys! I am seeing Sequatcie going toe to toe and going to Cookeville Dec 2 . If Alcoa goes they will be watching from the stands. I believe Mr Cain and crew is up to the task- Caine you need to open up that play book Friday night show confidence in those boys and go for the "W". The Valley is rooting for you!

Sequatchie beat South Pitt who is in 1a semi and will probably win the 1a state championship . South Pitt beat Marion who is in 2a semi, who very well could win the 2 a state championship.

Last time Alcoa played a valley team was 08 ?? I believe that game was close until the 4th quarter when Marion committed a couple of turnovers.

I know what Alcoa is, got to watch them when I played college ball. They're fundamentally sound in all 3 facets of the game, and there 2nd team could beat most teams 1st teams. But I truly believe that Seq, matches up well vs Alcoa as Alcoas offensive style of play is the type of teams that Sequatchies defense plays best against.

I'm not saying they're going to win , but I believe this team will surprise a lot of you guys from East TN and you'll walk away from this one with some new found respect for how hard these boys play, and how well they're actually coached.

The last Valley team was Alcoa's trip to undefeated Bledsoe County.

That was a beat down.

Also Greenback and Austin East take care of business in 1A & 2A.

The F5 Tornadoes roll!