Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

87 we both have seen Seq.I have seen Alcoa,two completely different levels.Seq couldn't win 1A or 2A.Alcoa will win by AT LEAST 21!I am being generous!

your right and I think they are truly the favorite and by 21 it should be - but you come out of the locker room thinking your beat and 21 will be more like 42 lol

I'd like to see the passing game used more than it was against Elizabethton. #11 had 2 catches for 22 yards????? Let #1 throw the ball!! Get #19 on the field,he'said a great WR.#13 don't need to be running the ball 20 times a game. #30 is the RB! He needs the ball more!

Need to open it back up!! Going to need the Offense to step up!

The Defense is playing lights out!!! General Nix will own the Indian wing-T!

Booger gonna speak this again

....squatchy just dont have the overall talent to just show up and play a great game and come away with a win.....playin a perfect game and just bein motivated to beat the 11x state champion and goin to Cookeville ant gonna b enuff......those lil injuns r gonna need a reason for lots of hatred to b in their hearts; so the stage and the pregame warm-up dont overwelm them

what are the squatchian parents, community and coaches tellin them this week to put that hatred in their hearts?.......that all those rich kids from that upidy catholic private school in Chattanooga that has been thrashin u the last 5 years r comin over here to take a once in a 100 year season from u......NO; they cant say that.....

..Booger guessin that their head chief and his tag along crumb snifflers could make false accusations of recruitment by Alcoee like they r known to do say bout sum schools; but even that ant gonna b enuff....what is there for the squatchians to hate?....the Goons?.......whats they gonna tell'em

most of the 3A schools couldnt defeat Aluminum City with ALL their stars aligned....Squatchy can

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

Booger gonna speak this again

....squatchy just dont have the overall talent to just show up and play a great game and come away with a win.....playin a perfect game and just bein motivated to beat the 11x state champion and goin to Cookeville ant gonna b enuff......those lil injuns r gonna need a reason for lots of hatred to b in their hearts; so the stage and the pregame warm-up dont overwelm them

what are the squatchian parents, community and coaches tellin them this week to put that hatred in their hearts?.......that all those rich kids from that upidy catholic private school in Chattanooga that has been thrashin u the last 5 years r comin over here to take a once in a 100 year season from u......NO; they cant say that.....

..Booger guessin that their head chief and his tag along crumb snifflers could make false accusations of recruitment by Alcoee like they r known to do say bout sum schools; but even that ant gonna b enuff....what is there for the squatchians to hate?....the Goons?.......whats they gonna tell'em

most of the 3A schools couldnt defeat Aluminum City with ALL their stars aligned....Squatchy can

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

You sound like you almost believe! 😂

I'd like to see the passing game used more than it was against Elizabethton. #11 had 2 catches for 22 yards????? Let #1 throw the ball!! Get #19 on the field,he'said a great WR.#13 don't need to be running the ball 20 times a game. #30 is the RB! He needs the ball more!

Need to open it back up!! Going to need the Offense to step up!

The Defense is playing lights out!!! General Nix will own the Indian wing-T!

EXACTLY! Let 1 pitch it to 13 outside the tackles if they just have to run him...

Interesting article from the tn Valley. Definitely don't think SC has a stronger oline and dline than Alcoa and preparedness and will to play is definitely not in SC favor. It's the semi finals who isn't prepared or wants to Win?

https://tssnthevalley.com/2016/11/22/game-of-the-week-indians-ready-to-weather-the-storm/

Ha! The article says "The Tornadoes are known for being a feared program, but this physical, hard-nosed style of football typically doesn’t appear on Alcoa’s schedule. "

"The Tornadoes may have the intimidation factor going, but the spread style they play may not fare well against a very physical defense led by a tenacious defensive line and linebacker corps."

Edited by BCsportsfan

Someone earlier ask if we still opened the game with an Indian spear chucker on horseback not this year ... nothing flashy to start the game....I'm still looking forward to this game even if the almighty Alcoa puts us country bumpkins in our place... but I believe this will be a closer game than most posters on here are predicting