Farragut vs South Doyle Semi-final

zoneread56

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy especially. They possibly were the best team in the state last year in all classifications. I think they handed it to Ravenwood in a scrimmage last year. Yeah, scrimmages don't mean much I know, but they would've been a handful for either team, I agree.

i think that indy was #3 in the state last they were very good but behind BA and MBA 

Indy is rolling and getting better every week. Indy has arguable the toughest task to get to the championship game having to go thru 3 metro teams in region 6 with all that size and speed. Indy just keeps winning and will win against Brentwood this week convincingly. Then we will see what East TN has talent wise with Farragut (probably). Farragut putting up some good offensive numbers but comparing schedule strengths (Indy 15th toughest schedule vs Farragut 38th toughest schedule) it does not show that well when you look at the competition they have played so far. Only loss was to Oak Ridge team that was knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.. Really?

Great win Friday by Farragut. Now I hope they do not over look South Doyle. It appears South Doyle is playing great football right now. Farragut better not take this game for granted or they will end up sitting at home next week. South Doyle has gotten hot at the right time, which is what makes high school football and the playoffs so much fun. I look forward to a great game Friday and hopefully a great atmosphere.