Please pray For WoodMore Elementary school Chattanooga

anotherback

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible tragedy. This life here is so unpredictable and downright cruel sometimes. Although I'm a firm believer in God and Christ I would be lying to myself if I didn't ask myself sometimes why He lets things like this happen, as well as all other tragic things that take place, but ultimately I know he works all things out for the better in the end. At least I like to think so. This life here is so fleeting and but a mere vapor compared to eternity, though. Prayers, peace, strength, and comfort to all involved.

Edited by SweetScience

Praying for everyone involved. Such a tragic accident. I know we are not suppose to question God, but when children are involved it seems to magnify everything. Trust him because he has something better planned for those children. We don't see it now, but he does. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

Praying for everyone involved. Such a tragic accident. I know we are not suppose to question God, but when children are involved it seems to magnify everything. Trust him because he has something better planned for those children. We don't see it now, but he does. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

In my opinion it's human nature to question God. The Prophets and Psalmist's did quite a bit. I think God understands in our humaneness that we are going to ask questions about things. Even Jesus in his human nature questioned God. Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yes, not my will, but yours be done. "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" Of course he never forsook him if you keep reading that Psalm, but Jesus felt the same way we do as humans sometimes when bad things happen we think God has abandoned us, while in reality he really hasn't. Just have to live by faith (trust) that He has it all in hand.