1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Okay I have read this entire thread and I have been entertained to say the least. Honestly there is a lot of play ground banter going back and forth. "Bet my Daddy could whip your Daddy" kind of stuff. Let's just be honest here and tell the truth. Both teams are worthy opponents. Both have strengths and weaknesses. Yes! Both have weaknesses. This game will come down to penalties and turnovers. Adjustments by the coaching staffs for both teams will be huge. How the kids handle a setback or getting down by a couple of scores or an injury to a key player. All this garbage about Dresden wins by 3 scores or GB rolls over the Lions is simply that. .......garbage. I've read some posts that are simply nothing more than an idiot who hasn't taken their meds for a few days popping off about things they have no clue about. This is a great opportunity for both these schools and they deserve more respect than what they've been getting. For those of you who are bandwagon fans of either team need to just back off and let the teams parents and true fans have a discussion about their kids and schools playing in the biggest game of their lives. This is what matters here. All you blowhards need to give them some space to talk to each other. No one has won anything yet.

Dresden by 20. GB has a Big Line, but they are gonna have trouble with the Speed of Dresden rushers. GB has a really good RB that can play, but Dresden has a STUD RB that is Almost impossible to bring down. Gb has a Good QB , but Dresden has a Phenomenal QB. Gb has decent receivers,but Dresden has BIG-TIME PLAYMAKERS on the outside at all 4 positions. The biggest difference in this game is at defense, Dresden has a Big Fast Nasty Line and Linebackers that can rush and cover very effectively. I say Dresden by 20.

Edited by UncleYates2n8