1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Dresden has advantage with Coach Quarles and his staff helping all week. Alcoa knows about Quarles scouting and game planning! Kinda like Charlie High owning them with that spread.

That would help anyone. Coach Quarles is the best in the business. If he is helping Coach Rang this week then that's an advantage. Question... if Coach Quarles is helping his former Maryville player at Dresden and some Blount County people are pulling for Alcoa does this mean the county is split?

Shew it's getting deep on here..I'm a gback fan and had the privilege of playing there some years back and I'm not talking over my head...this will be a hard fought 4 quater game..for all these gback fans on here talking all this smack about us just flat out killing dresden then u will probaly get your heart broke friday morn..I would love nothing more than for that to happen but I'm just being realistic...dresden ain't 14-0 for no reason and all u guys better put that in your head...we gotta dominate the line and #1 and #6 better be running the ball harder than they have all year...our defense will have to play the best they have all year for us to win the gold

So a sensible Greenback fan does exist? I've been keeping up with this thread & just decided it's best not to reply to all the "my team's going to beat your team" banter. I believe this is going to be a close game & if you think Winn is the only playmaker we have then you might be in for a surprise Fri. If Greenback wins, I'll be on here congratulating them & I sure hope all these smack talkers do the same. GO LIONS!!

JuJu Hut is soaked......thank goodness.....!  I in mid-week form......GB is good enough up front to give Dresden a problem.  Winn is the best QB the 'Kees have faced, but McKinney isn't far behind.  I expect a fairly high scoring game and it might very well come don to who has the ball last.  It should be a fantastic game to watch. 

Kazzy

So a sensible Greenback fan does exist? I've been keeping up with this thread & just decided it's best not to reply to all the "my team's going to beat your team" banter. I believe this is going to be a close game & if you think Winn is the only playmaker we have then you might be in for a surprise Fri. If Greenback wins, I'll be on here congratulating them & I sure hope all these smack talkers do the same. GO LIONS!!

Greenback does have a better line, but Dresden has a few more skill kids and a QB that doesn't come around often. Usually the line part wins out in these games, but sometime the more athletes can overcome it unless they play keep away and don't get the ball. That power formation this week with Silvey in the backfield should help them control some clock.

Woowee! Welp...I just got done got watching film and this one is in the bag! I'll give it to their QB. I know he probably should've won Mr. Football twice even though that never happens to players from over there. And I'll even say he's the best player in 1A...but he won't be able to get a pass off with our monsters on the D line! Sorry Dresden...you guys just don't realize what you're signing up for. We got here to the big dance last year with the same group pretty much and are probably one of the most dominant 1A teams ever this year with most of our core back with this senior group. The running game doesn't scare me one bit. He's running over midgets and doesn't have that much speed. They know a QB can't run but a handful of times against a team our size. Dresden's defense doesn't impress me one bit. We like to run outside and our big boys will put the outside linebackers on their back every play...just watch. Dresden also won't see our play action passes since they'll be so worried about our run game. We could run the same play the entire game and still win this. Our O linemen is about to embarrass the front 7 of Dresden....you might not like it but you'll be forced to accept it. Yyyyeeeeee, yyyyyyeeeee!!!! Get em up Kees! Let's do it this time babaaay!!

This should be read by Chris Rock, it has to be a joke!