1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Rang stock is up, and he should seize opportunity to get back home. They all accomplished their vision. Justin West should be the top consideration to take over. I know he is in administration at middle school, but with boosters maybe they can make up for the lost income. Bc basically he is the one who started with all those kids and basically his offense. Saying that you have to make sure there is a good hire for the middle school program. That's just my opinion but if you want to keep the well oiled machine running it's a no brainer.

If Justin is interested I wouldn't mind that. I'd really like Dubriel. Doubt I spelled his name right.

Congratulations to the Lions and the Cherokees!!!

Well look who it is. Bull Crap sportsfan. You spewed more garbage this week than anyone else and came out looking like an utter idiot. I guess you liked your little cheering squad from GB that kept patting you on your butt every time you made one of your ridiculous statements. You are nothing more than an arrogant butt flap.

If Justin is interested I wouldn't mind that. I'd really like Dubriel. Doubt I spelled his name right.

Both would get my vote. Kids absolutely love Justin and to this day my my 21 year old would run through fire for him. Dubie (however it's spelled) is a local kid who has done very well on the UC juggernaut. Lamkins would be a good fit if we could pull him away from Gleason.

Not that we are even losing our coach to begin with. Don't want to be labeled a hater.

Edited by ysoangry

Both would get my vote. Kids absolutely love Justin and to this day my my 21 year old would run through fire for him. Dubie (however it's spelled) is a local kid who has done very well on the UC juggernaut. Lamkins would be a good fit if we could pull him away from Gleason.

Not that we are even losing our coach to begin with. Don't want to be labeled a hater.

If Rang stays that means he has found his future wife. A lot will be how the dominoes fall in east Tn. Should be an interesting December. He's a great coach

Rang stock is up, and he should seize opportunity to get back home. They all accomplished their vision. Justin West should be the top consideration to take over. I know he is in administration at middle school, but with boosters maybe they can make up for the lost income. Bc basically he is the one who started with all those kids and basically his offense. Saying that you have to make sure there is a good hire for the middle school program. That's just my opinion but if you want to keep the well oiled machine running it's a no brainer.

Justin West is a good one. Any kid that has ever played for him will tell you that they have the ultimate respect for this man. The town of Dresden has completely bought into the football program beginning at the pee wee level. It's no doubt from the success of our teams from the last 5-6 years.

Justin West is a good one. Any kid that has ever played for him will tell you that they have the ultimate respect for this man. The town of Dresden has completely bought into the football program beginning at the pee wee level. It's no doubt from the success of our teams from the last 5-6 years.

He really would be my only choice especially if y'all want to be like the union city's and alcoas of the world