1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

GB should be very proud of what they've accomplished. There are thousands of kids every year who work their entire lives to play for a championship just once but never make it. You guys have made it 2 consecutive years and that's something to be very proud of. You guys have left your mark and legacy in the school and community. Keep your heads up because there is nothing to be ashamed of. Great job representing East Tennessee. And from this East Tennesseean.....Go Kees!!!!!!

Great post, I would extremely happy if my team had won a silver ball today!

I'm sorry. I edited my post. I didn't mean to quote you. I was agreeing with you. I was disappointed in that expert character. Please accept my apology. That's why I don't post anything and just like to read all the comments. I'm afraid that comment just got me hot under the collar. I think I'll stick to reading.

no problem, it got me a little hot too. I ussually just get on here to have fun but that comment was way out of line and he has done it to several of our kids this year. I agree with you he needs our prayers.

GB should be very proud of what they've accomplished. There are thousands of kids every year who work their entire lives to play for a championship just once but never make it. You guys have made it 2 consecutive years and that's something to be very proud of. You guys have left your mark and legacy in the school and community. Keep your heads up because there is nothing to be ashamed of. Great job representing East Tennessee. And from this East Tennesseean.....Go Kees!!!!!!

good post, we are very proud of our boys! Go Kees!!

Great post, I would extremely happy if my team had won a silver ball today!

Thank you and I agree. I know those boys are heartbroken and don't think of it like we do. I don't think any of us would've thought of it that way either at that age. But some day, whether it be next week or next year, they'll be very proud of this accomplishment

I meant to tell you that your boy did a great job on high school heroes last night. Very well spoken young man.

thank you, we have it recorded at home I haven't got to see it yet. I'm going to watch it when we get back home tomorrow. I haven't got to talk to him much this evening because he was upset the way that they played today.

Nation, tell those boys to keep their heads up...They got to play for the title AGAIN!

Lots of bad things could've happened to keep them from getting there, but didn't ....I've lived thru those bad things and watched mine stand on crutches at the east-west game...You all have been blessed

amen we have, luv these kids and proud of them. I have had the pleasure to coach several of them for most of their life. They have done something that know other GHS team has ever done by going back to back championship games.

thank you, we have it recorded at home I haven't got to see it yet. I'm going to watch it when we get back home tomorrow. I haven't got to talk to him much this evening because he was upset the way that they played today.

That boy has nothing to be upset about as far as his play today. NOTHING!! Edited by RudyWasOffsides