1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I was the biggest whiner about hiring coach Rang but it had nothing to do with him. I was upset about the system that hired him. They say they hired their long term coach and I called BS which I still call. I also said this team was special even if I was coaching them and I'm a golfer. Not taking anything away from him being a great coach who is loved by these kids. If he is at Dresden next year I'll be the first to say I was wrong. We will see if I am or not.

I was going to keep quiet and not call you out until this post, but nobody ever said Rang was the long term coach. Nobody.

The "administration" you speak down of so often did the right thing by hiring Rang and I believe 100% they don't win the championship with "crazy" at the helm. I doubt he would have even lasted more than a season, just like at his other job.

I'm sure Rang will move on  but he accomplished exactly what he came to do and was hired to do. Let's enjoy this gold ball Lion fans and thank you so much to the players who worked their tails off, the coaching staff for making awesome halftime adjustments all year and improving these kids over the last two years and molding them into a MUCH more disciplined team than they previously were. And lastly to the administration for having the foresight to do the right things for the kids when so many were attacking you at the time!

Go Lions, time to celebrate!!

I was going to keep quiet and not call you out until this post, but nobody ever said Rang was the long term coach. Nobody.

The "administration" you speak down of so often did the right thing by hiring Rang and I believe 100% they don't win the championship with "crazy" at the helm. I doubt he would have even lasted more than a season, just like at his other job.

I'm sure Rang will move on  but he accomplished exactly what he came to do and was hired to do. Let's enjoy this gold ball Lion fans and thank you so much to the players who worked their tails off, the coaching staff for making awesome halftime adjustments all year and improving these kids over the last two years and molding them into a MUCH more disciplined team than they previously were. And lastly to the administration for having the foresight to do the right things for the kids when so many were attacking you at the time!

Go Lions, time to celebrate!!

he was the right hire no doubt.  If he leaves tomorrow what he leaves behind in Dresden trophy case means he was the right hire. 

• Upvote 1

If Yates didn,t get MVP, Someone has smoked one to many.

Qbs always gets the love man.  I can see them both winning it, but I thought Yates should of won it.  The kid got screwed out Mr football finalist and now mvp of title game.  but you look at him after the game, he was caring the big gold trophy around, as he should. going to miss watching him play he has been one tough dude 

Qbs always gets the love man.  I can see them both winning it, but I thought Yates should of won it.  The kid got screwed out Mr football finalist and now mvp of title game.  but you look at him after the game, he was caring the big gold trophy around, as he should. going to miss watching him play he has been one tough dude 

Winn should have won Mr Football, Yates should have won MVP in this game.