1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Do people believe us now when I said the west had the top 3-4 teams then Greenback and SP were in the 5-6 range? The gap got closer, but still a gap.

I've said and thought that all along. Maybe the next year or two, an East contender can make a competitive showing in the championship game. Union City moving up a classification helps the East.

...and I remember the day that Dresden fans were upset that Dresden hired Rang.... 

I was the biggest whiner about hiring coach Rang but it had nothing to do with him. I was upset about the system that hired him. They say they hired their long term coach and I called BS which I still call. I also said this team was special even if I was coaching them and I'm a golfer. Not taking anything away from him being a great coach who is loved by these kids. If he is at Dresden next year I'll be the first to say I was wrong. We will see if I am or not.

No team can turn the ball over that many times and can expect to win at this stage of the games.... It was a good ball game the 1st half til someone passed the butterfingers out to GB... Now can someone pass me the salt?... I have crow to eat...:hungry:

Congrats to Dresden on the Championship!

Yates definitely the MVP.