1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Greenback is playing as good as they can and have made a game of it.

Congrats to a great Dresden team! Also very proud of the Greenback Cherokees! I love Coach T, but I must say how disappointed I am in the character of some of the posters. A lot of the players read this stuff and I'd be embarrassed if I got on here and bashed other teams or made fun of them or downgraded them and the hard work we all know they have put in.

Take this joke of a human being "easttennesseeexpert". Quite fond of himself. I love ya bud because I'm supposed to, but you're about the rudest poster I've ever seen on these posts. I'm gonna pray for ya expert because you desperately need it! I didn't quote the ugly post he put earlier because it's too disgusting.

Edited by wolfpack911

Congrats to a great Dresden team! Also very proud of the Greenback Cherokees! I love Coach T, but I must say how disappointed I am in the character of some of the posters. A lot of the players read this stuff and I'd be embarrassed if I got on here and bashed other teams or made fun of them or downgraded them and the hard work we all know they have put in.

Take this joke of a human being "easttennesseeexpert". Quite fond of himself. I love ya bud because I'm supposed to, but you're about the rudest poster I've ever seen on these posts. I'm gonna pray for ya expert because you desperately need it! I didn't quote the ugly post he put earlier because it's too disgusting.

what I said was to the expert for calling a kid out saying why is he going to college, to be a place holder. Good game Dresden and proud of the Kees.

Great game, for a half. I've watched 4 GB games this year and that's BY FAR the worst game of the 4. Not an excuse at all, Dresden was a quality team and earned exactly what they received. Very impressed with the running game of Dresden. Congrats on your State Title, something to be proud of.

Enjoyed the playoff run GB, thanks for not bashing a Grace guy on your sidelines the last 3 weeks. GFD, OnB, Cherokean, 91, GHSHelmet, and LJ, I've thoroughly enjoyed it. You guys are class acts. Hope GFD notices I listed him first, wouldn't want his whittle feelings to get hurt :roflol:

what I said was to the expert for calling a kid out saying why is he going to college, to be a place holder. Good game Dresden and proud of the Kees.

I'm sorry. I edited my post. I didn't mean to quote you. I was agreeing with you. I was disappointed in that expert character. Please accept my apology. That's why I don't post anything and just like to read all the comments. I'm afraid that comment just got me hot under the collar. I think I'll stick to reading.

GB should be very proud of what they've accomplished. There are thousands of kids every year who work their entire lives to play for a championship just once but never make it. You guys have made it 2 consecutive years and that's something to be very proud of. You guys have left your mark and legacy in the school and community. Keep your heads up because there is nothing to be ashamed of. Great job representing East Tennessee. And from this East Tennesseean.....Go Kees!!!!!!