1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

From what I'm hearing Jones will be next years QB, very good athlete and is a dual threat. The running back position I assume will be Taylor or possibly the younger Yates. We lose a ton but have several players coming back and some very good freshman coming in. It will be interesting to see how they gel next year.

I could also see Nanney playing both sides of the ball. He was a very good receiver in middle school & would give us the height we're losing in Thomas & McDonald. I think you'll see Moran at receiver some too. We won't be the dominant team we were this year but we won't be a push over either. These younger kids gained a lot of game experience this year.

I could also see Nanney playing both sides of the ball. He was a very good receiver in middle school & would give us the height we're losing in Thomas & McDonald. I think you'll see Moran at receiver some too. We won't be the dominant team we were this year but we won't be a push over either. These younger kids gained a lot of game experience this year.

It wasn't that Dresden was better this year than the other teams but how much better

It wasn't that Dresden was better this year than the other teams but how much better

They were much better than Lake County freshmen and sophomores. I am willing to go out on a limb and say Dresden will not be in the semi finals the next four years. The region will be between Dresden and LC next year then after that LC should put a strangled hold on the region for two or three years. If I'm wrong I will gladly eat my crow ice cold.

As long as Puckett is the head coach at Lake County then yall don't have to worry about theme being in semi finals.

I take it you don't like Puckett. That's your right and opinion but like I said I will eat my crow cold if LC isn't in the semi finals and beyond in the next 4 years. Jimmie and Joes make a big difference. Puckett done a good job with such a young team this year. Took 19 kids to quater finals two years ago. That team happen to run into Union City's best team of all time. He does a good job and gets better every year. The man has only been a head coach 4 years. I've seen alot worse coaches win the title. Just asking who is your school?

...but like I said I will eat my crow cold if LC isn't in the semi finals and beyond in the next 4 years.

..... he also has the chance to get to the semifinals for the next 4 years the way our region is set up.

Sounds like you all will play twice a year for the next four years and the rest of the region is playing for 3rd place.

Sounds like you all will play twice a year for the next four years and the rest of the region is playing for 3rd place.

If anyone other than Dresden and LC finish first and 2nd the next few yrs I'll be surprised. That being said I think #12 for WC has a chance to be the top player in the region.

Just my opinion