Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Mainly local guys though. I would say Trez would be the early favorite by maybe 7 to 10 points. We are banged up as well. 15 games in and nobody is healthy honestly.

I dont know Laz had Trezevant losing by 4.6 to Waverly. I would only imagine it would be the same against Marion. I just read the articles on last nights game and I seen some names that brought back memories from last year such as Zeman and Mcclain those guys are some players.Good luck to Marion hope to see another classic.

I dont know Laz had Trezevant losing by 4.6 to Waverly. I would only imagine it would be the same against Marion. I just read the articles on last nights game and I seen some names that brought back memories from last year such as Zeman and Mcclain those guys are some players.Good luck to Marion hope to see another classic.

Laz had us losing by 0.16 to AE lol. I knew we wouldn't lose by that haha. Hopefully its a good one again. Our kids have played their butts off lately and they have played with a chip on their shoulder all year. Those closest to the program know why too.

See you guys in a week.

(Still hate an 11:00 start too)

NOW AFTER ROUGHLY 2 WEEKS OF REST, AND ABOUT 10 CARRIES JUST TO KEEP THE MOTOR FROM BACK FIRING WHEN YOU START IT UP. BIG BABY I FEEL AT 80% WILL BE A LOAD. ADD IN J.R. WHO PUT ON A SHOW AGAIN ASK MITCHELL HIGH FOR GAME EXERTS. MARION ABOUT TO GET A HEAVY DOSE OF MEDICINE. THEY WERE HOPING AGAINST HOPE LAST NIGHT ON THEIR BROADCAST. NOW THEIR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. THEY DIDNT EXPECT BIG BABY TO BRING BIG BABY JR. TO THIS FIGHT. I CAN SEE MANY MORE RECORDS BEING BROKE NEXT WEEK. ARE THEY CONSIDERED BROKE IF YOU OWN THEM THOUGH ?

You are not going to own this Marion County team.

NOW AFTER ROUGHLY 2 WEEKS OF REST, AND ABOUT 10 CARRIES JUST TO KEEP THE MOTOR FROM BACK FIRING WHEN YOU START IT UP. BIG BABY I FEEL AT 80% WILL BE A LOAD. ADD IN J.R. WHO PUT ON A SHOW AGAIN ASK MITCHELL HIGH FOR GAME EXERTS. MARION ABOUT TO GET A HEAVY DOSE OF MEDICINE. THEY WERE HOPING AGAINST HOPE LAST NIGHT ON THEIR BROADCAST. NOW THEIR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. THEY DIDNT EXPECT BIG BABY TO BRING BIG BABY JR. TO THIS FIGHT. I CAN SEE MANY MORE RECORDS BEING BROKE NEXT WEEK. ARE THEY CONSIDERED BROKE IF YOU OWN THEM THOUGH ?

Laz had us losing by 0.16 to AE lol. I knew we wouldn't lose by that haha. Hopefully its a good one again. Our kids have played their butts off lately and they have played with a chip on their shoulder all year. Those closest to the program know why too.

See you guys in a week.

(Still hate an 11:00 start too)

Yeah good luck to you guys. The only good thing about the 11:00 is it won't be so cold.

Two weeks no big baby. Two weeks 2 wins. Add in big baby with 2 weeks of rest. Marion saw him up close last year, they had no prayer,hope or answer. Now they see him again, and he bringing some friends. What's gonna change? They didnt play and practice to face a 1 man team again. They couldn't stop this 1 man team ladt year. What happens when this 1 man brings 21 more men ?

3rd times a charm my a^%

Willie just being politically correct and nice. Be honest willie and tell them what they about to face. They gonna have to amp it up 10 times. Had big baby played last night. I mean 100 % big baby. Would waverly be talking like TCA a year later.

REMEMBER MARION. MR 2A. MR. MVP. MR TSSAA CHAMPIONSHIP HOLDER AND RECORRD BREAKING BACK HAS AVG. LESS THAN 7 CARRIES A GAME. TREZEVAAAAANTTT IS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE TO SOME AND PRESENT TO OTHERS THE TANDEM OF EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI

Willie just being politically correct and nice. Be honest willie and tell them what they about to face. They gonna have to amp it up 10 times. Had big baby played last night. I mean 100 % big baby. Would waverly be talking like TCA a year later.

REMEMBER MARION. MR 2A. MR. MVP. MR TSSAA CHAMPIONSHIP HOLDER AND RECORRD BREAKING BACK HAS AVG. LESS THAN 7 CARRIES A GAME. TREZEVAAAAANTTT IS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE TO SOME AND PRESENT TO OTHERS THE TANDEM OF EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI

LOL I know what they are facing but I also know what would've happened if Big baby would've played. I just know that we aren't a lock to win without him. I believe we will win but I don't think it will be easy. I hate to say this but let me say it since you say I'm being politically correct. As I'm sure you thought several times last night, we are going to have to beat Marion and the REFEREE'S!!!!!