Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

The 2016 BlueCross Bowl games will air live across a statewide network of affiliates and will reach nearly three million households across Tennessee. Games will be broadcast on the following network affiliates:

Nashville – All games WUXP MyTV30 (MyNetwork)

Memphis – All games WLMT CW30 (CW)

Knoxville – All games MyVLT (MyNetwork)

Chattanooga – All Games MyTV Chattanooga EFLI (MyNetwork)

Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyNetwork) on Friday & Saturday only

Jackson – All games JEA Cable EPlus TV6

Games will also be available (live and on-demand) on the NFHS Network.

Thanks for the info Southtowner.

Thats the problem now days. I was taught and teach my children that respect is earned and no one owes you anything. Life sucks sometimes but it is up to you to make what you want out of life. Work hard for what you get and you will be sucessful. If you are lazy, you wont get much out of it. Work hard and you can do what you want. To many kids are taught that people owe them something and if they dont get it then it puts a chip on someones shoulder for no reason. Work hard for what you get, if you want more, work harder. Funny, i see a lot of racial undertones in some of these messages on here and i dont see where anyone has even hinted about race. Just cause someone is from Memphis doesnt make you any different than someone from Jasper, no greater no more inferior. We all put our pants on the same way. I guess I got a little off topic but surely cant wait till saturday for our boys to have a chance to wrestle the Bears, shock the world as willie would say.

I agree 100%  sir.

I guess you did not read my post when I said the dislike of Trezevant comes from the posts of many of the Trezevant supporters on this site.  It has absolutely nothing to do with you beating us last year.  Heck, we have been beaten worse by teams in our own region and I respect those programs and players.  I also respect the players on Trezevant's team.  It also has nothing to do with the location of Trezevant in Memphis.  You need to leave that card in the box sir.

There are less than 5 posters on here directly from Trezevant and that's being generous. You guys have been bashing Trezevant on here since we lost to Greenville I was on here then but didn't respond because we got it handed to us. There was no class in the comments then just as there was no class earlier this year when it was thought that our season was over. No class was shown but now that the Trezevant posters are responding back there is a problem. I haven't seen any classless Trezevant post myself but hey if you say so. We know how y'all feel about us but we really don't consider that until its football time and we dominate. You can't determine how someone will respond when most of the post directed at Trezevant on here are negative. I can't help but use that card when it is time to use it. I've been on here all season taking mess and foul comments but when someone responds we are classless. We didn't have this problem last week when playing Waverly but soon as its Marion here we go. Lucky for Marion we will be in 3A next year maybe you can win one then!!!!!

You don't know me very well.  I have broadcast games at Manassass without any issues.  Was treated very well there.  I worked a game against either BTW or Mitchell I forget which at Northside last year and was treated well there as well.  Same thing when I worked a game at Mitchell a couple of years ago.  Galallie made sure we were taken care of.  Had no problems when I worked at BTW last year as well.  School representatives were very kind to us.  I have also worked at Crump stadium.  Forget who we played but the folks there were fine as well.  My personal experiences with working games in Memphis has been good ones.  Won some, lost some.  I always was treated well and felt safe.  My issue with Trezevant is not that they beat my school or I was treated poorly, my issue is with you and other Trezevant posters  and your over the top arrogant posts.  You want us to respect Trezevant but you don't want to show anyone else any respect.  Respect is earned, not just freely given. 

Y'all have never respected Trezevant but its a few on here we don't respect either!!!

Thats the problem now days. I was taught and teach my children that respect is earned and no one owes you anything. Life sucks sometimes but it is up to you to make what you want out of life. Work hard for what you get and you will be sucessful. If you are lazy, you wont get much out of it. Work hard and you can do what you want. To many kids are taught that people owe them something and if they dont get it then it puts a chip on someones shoulder for no reason. Work hard for what you get, if you want more, work harder. Funny, i see a lot of racial undertones in some of these messages on here and i dont see where anyone has even hinted about race. Just cause someone is from Memphis doesnt make you any different than someone from Jasper, no greater no more inferior. We all put our pants on the same way. I guess I got a little off topic but surely cant wait till saturday for our boys to have a chance to wrestle the Bears, shock the world as willie would say.

This is a joke every time Trezevant is involved the subject jumps from football to "what I taught my children"--teach them how to tackle. Or statements such as "Lazy", "work hard", "owe them something"---teach them how not to be lazy when we run the sweep around the end. Teach them how to work harder when the lineman are blocking them and our backs flying pass them on a dive or counter. Or try teaching them no one owes them a trophy just because they get there three times. This is a football board let's talk football. All the other stuff you mentioned contains all the racial undertones you are condemning. I've seen how most of y'all feel during the presidential debates so I know where I stand so that's why I talk football!!!!!!!

Come on now...you don't really think that ...do you? I for one think that Marion can win this game, but Trez is loaded with mistake erasing athletes. I see the Bears making plenty, and Marion capitalizing on some of them, but Trez will pop some big plays too. For everyone in the east, Waverly was the real deal and it was close for that reason...don't be deceived into thinking that Marion will coast over a weak opponent. If not for some freak athletes and one or two plays that 99% of the kids in 2A ball wouldn't have made, Waverly and Marion would have been a classic.

They think we play pee-wee football in the west we will show them AGAIN come Saturday!!!

Y'all have never respected Trezevant but its a few on here we don't respect either!!!

Willie that is that y'all don't respect. Who is the y'all. You are grouping everyone together as if we do not like Trezevant because of where they are located. That is ridiculous. When you group everyone together then you are no better than the ones who post against you. Guess what if you do not support Trezevant then they are not going to like you. It is not where you are from it is not about any economical or race issues. It is simply they don't like Trezevant because they have been owning 2a. So they will pick out grade scandals, slashing of tires etc. any avenue to down the school. It is not about the kids. It is the brash rub it in your face comments that is bringing out the hate. Win with class and loose with class. TCA took a butt kicking last year. Never did I bash. We got beat. So what. But if we would have won I still would have never bashed Trez. But when others on here that are tied to other schools start talking smack. Why? Other than trying to stir the pot that needs to be left alone. Willie I will say to you good luck. Bring the gold back west. That does not mean I hate the east because of where they live or how they live. It is simple. I live in the west.

Willie that is that y'all don't respect. Who is the y'all. You are grouping everyone together as if we do not like Trezevant because of where they are located. That is ridiculous. When you group everyone together then you are no better than the ones who post against you. Guess what if you do not support Trezevant then they are not going to like you. It is not where you are from it is not about any economical or race issues. It is simply they don't like Trezevant because they have been owning 2a. So they will pick out grade scandals, slashing of tires etc. any avenue to down the school. It is not about the kids. It is the brash rub it in your face comments that is bringing out the hate. Win with class and loose with class. TCA took a butt kicking last year. Never did I bash. We got beat. So what. But if we would have won I still would have never bashed Trez. But when others on here that are tied to other schools start talking smack. Why? Other than trying to stir the pot that needs to be left alone. Willie I will say to you good luck. Bring the gold back west. That does not mean I hate the east because of where they live or how they live. It is simple. I live in the west.

When I say yall I'm meaning the Marion posters. We never bashed TCA well I didn't. I never encounter this rhetoric until we play Marion. I will have class but I will also defend Trezevant and its fans.

When I say yall I'm meaning the Marion posters. We never bashed TCA well I didn't. I never encounter this rhetoric until we play Marion. I will have class but I will also defend Trezevant and its fans.

I'm a Marion poster and have never Bashed Trezevant I give yall plenty of respect yall are the champions and we must come to play Saturday to change that fact! Otherwise it will end like last year when I walked away saying yall deserved it! Edited by FootballFan75

I didn't mean you bashing TCA. It's the non Trezevant But Memphis supporters. They don't have a dog in the race in 2A and they seem to be stirring stuff up from that end. And hey Marion is not supposed to like you. Just win baby. But just don't group y'all. Edited by BigEdMo