Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

As long as Roy is there we can talk about it. Shouldn't be hard to spot him now. Lol

+1 I agree, RD has to be present to give up the "hickernut" secret.

Bassy wants to know if the "Hickernut Lodge" in Sevierville has anything to do with this "Hickernut" stuff? I didn't really know how to answer that?? LMBO..

Edited by Astimeexpires01

What? You a tellin me you don't know about them "hickernuts"? Let's make a deal.. if you, Roy and RD will meet me 10bears, PP68 and truth we will tell you guys the secret about the "hickernuts". I promise don't you PP68.. 50 yd line 10 rows up Saturday at the half.

And yes RD we will have plenty of time to talk about Murphy's pole and them "hickernuts" LMBO!

Ole Barney is now confused by you Jasper fellers.....LOPAO.....

:roflol: You are in for a rude awakening!  I'll say it again, MC 38-21.  If CR is limited then it will be mercy rule.  It's coming.

Like I said Marion County has no chance of winning this game...Trezevant will shutdown the Wing-T and Marion County will give up well over 400 yards rushing....Look trezevant is just the much bigger and stronger team.  

I'm watching this warrior vs AE game on wepg right now and one thing I keep watching is what I've said all year about the warriors...They are so fundamental on defense. They rarely get out of position and do not miss many tackles. When they had back to back to back interceptions it was because they were in perfect position to make the play and actually made it. Their kicker?? Where did this dude come from he was almost kicking kickoffs through the field goal post. Very impressive. I do not think Richardson is healthy enough for Trezevant. The warriors will finally bring home a state title back to Jasper. No prediction, but I believe they get it done.

I'm watching this warrior vs AE game on wepg right now and one thing I keep watching is what I've said all year about the warriors...They are so fundamental on defense. They rarely get out of position and do not miss many tackles. When they had back to back to back interceptions it was because they were in perfect position to make the play and actually made it. Their kicker?? Where did this dude come from he was almost kicking kickoffs through the field goal post. Very impressive. I do not think Richardson is healthy enough for Trezevant. The warriors will finally bring home a state title back to Jasper. No prediction, but I believe they get it done.

I think trezevant will actually be the best coached team this time around...I have watched film of Marion County and I saw a bunch of slow country kids who play hard...Like I said trezevant is just the better team with bigger and better players...Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14....Marion County will not be able to slow down Trezevant run game period!!!!!

Edited by Poet21