Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Marion is NOT slow. They are faster and tougher than last year. This is going to be 2-3 score win for them. Maybe more if Trez plays like they did against "Waverly" 

I just do not think so....Trezevant is way bigger and stronger and they will run right at Marion County...Look I am just being honest Marion County does not have a chance in heck of beating Trezevant....just to small of a team and Trezevant will beat them upfront all game...

Look Marion County does not have chance against Trezevant so stop it...Final score Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14...Trezevant rush for over 400 to 500 yards...Trezevant will be to big and strong for a slow Marion County Team....Marion County congrats on getting your 3rd Silver ball...

Says who a Poet? LMBO..

Heres a little poem for you young ladd.

Roses are red, poop is brown.

Shut the heck up, and sit your butt down.

Slow.. yeah thats what AE thought as well.. You see how that turned out?

We got some fastness, jist you wait and see!

Says who a Poet? LMBO..

Heres a little poem for you young ladd.

Roses are red, poop is brown.

Shut the heck up, and sit your butt down.

Slow.. yeah thats what AE thought as well.. You see how that turned out?

We got some fastness, jist you wait and see!

Lol ok....just saying from the film i have watched...I mean no harm my friend....

What? You a tellin me you don't know about them "hickernuts"? Let's make a deal.. if you, Roy and RD will meet me 10bears, PP68 and truth we will tell you guys the secret about the "hickernuts". I promise don't you PP68.. 50 yd line 10 rows up Saturday at the half.

And yes RD we will have plenty of time to talk about Murphy's pole and them "hickernuts" LMBO!

As long as Roy is there we can talk about it. Shouldn't be hard to spot him now. Lol

Look Marion County does not have chance against Trezevant so stop it...Final score Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14...Trezevant rush for over 400 to 500 yards...Trezevant will be to big and strong for a slow Marion County Team....Marion County congrats on getting your 3rd Silver ball...

:roflol: You are in for a rude awakening!  I'll say it again, MC 38-21.  If CR is limited then it will be mercy rule.  It's coming.

Not really sandbagging alot of folks were so enamored by the loss of a few great players they didnt pay attention to what was still there on the team. When we were upset by SP the qb was starting his 4th game ever at that position. Now at this stage he is a threat to throw tge ball that he wasnt then. The kicker had 5 touchbacks last week and since midseason has been killing the ball. The defense lost one starter maybe from last year. The offense has three backs with right around a 1000 apiece and about 20 tds apiece. Anyone of those guys can have a big game anytime. With all that they still have to play great to win saturday and no turnovers. Trez is still the favorite.

Upset.....Only by those wearing Rose Colored Glasses. Old Pirate warned you kinfolkes, "IT'S COMING" LOPAO.....Zzzzzz

I just do not think so....Trezevant is way bigger and stronger and they will run right at Marion County...Look I am just being honest Marion County does not have a chance in heck of beating Trezevant....just to small of a team and Trezevant will beat them upfront all game...

Neither did Waverly, but look what happened, they had a chance late. Marion looks bigger up front and much faster than waverly. Hopefully mc can slow the running game and force the qb to beat them thru the air. Already shut down 2 3k yard passers. I will agree with you that size wise it is a mismatch.