Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

I think trezevant will actually be the best coached team this time around...I have watched film of Marion County and I saw a bunch of slow country kids who play hard...Like I said trezevant is just the better team with bigger and better players...Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14....Marion County will not be able to slow down Trezevant run game period!!!!!

so are you a coach or player? do tell?

I think trezevant will actually be the best coached team this time around...I have watched film of Marion County and I saw a bunch of slow country kids who play hard...Like I said trezevant is just the better team with bigger and better players...Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14....Marion County will not be able to slow down Trezevant run game period!!!!!

You have to either 1 be a Jasper fan or 2 not know football because this Warrior team is better than last year and Richardson is not 100%

You have to either 1 be a Jasper fan or 2 not know football because this Warrior team is better than last year and Richardson is not 100%

I am not a Jasper player and I actually good friends with two players off of the 1995 Marion County team Eric and Anthony....Now if trezevant were facing that team then things would be different...But Marion County just does not have that team facing Trezevant come Saturday...

I am not a player just a guy who scouts

teams here in Tennessee..I am just giving you 

my honest opinion from what I see on film..

Seems most people are picking Marion Co. I,m not one of um. Only way Marion Co wins is if they get some gifts . Trezavant was on a whole different level last year and they have nearly everyone back. I,d Like to see Marion Co pull it out but it will take a monumental effort. Marion Co has some studs, Bears have Beasts.

Seems most people are picking Marion Co. I,m not one of um. Only way Marion Co wins is if they get some gifts . Trezavant was on a whole different level last year and they have nearly everyone back. I,d Like to see Marion Co pull it out but it will take a monumental effort. Marion Co has some studs, Bears have Beasts.

Like I said Marion County does not have a chance of winning this game period....Only way they could possibly win this game is if the 1995 team could play...so no chance at all Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14...to many small and slow players on the field for Marion County...

Like I said Marion County has no chance of winning this game...Trezevant will shutdown the Wing-T and Marion County will give up well over 400 yards rushing....Look trezevant is just the much bigger and stronger team.  

We can agree to disagree...I'm good with that.  No way MC gives up 400 rushing.   275 total offense, tops.  The Bears haven't seen a defense like this the past two years.

We can agree to disagree...I'm good with that.  No way MC gives up 400 rushing.   275 total offense, tops.  The Bears haven't seen a defense like this the past two years.

Trust me Marion County defense is not better than Mitchell nor do they have the size or skill of Mitchell's defense....Marion County has no chance of winning this game period....I am just giving you all my honest opinion....

Look Marion County does not have chance against Trezevant so stop it...Final score Trezevant 42 to Marion County 14...Trezevant rush for over 400 to 500 yards...Trezevant will be to big and strong for a slow Marion County Team....Marion County congrats on getting your 3rd Silver ball...

This game is Marion's best chance for gold in the three trips. We knew 2014 they weren't beating Peabody. We knew with a healthy Big Baby last year Trezevant would have to make some mistakes to have a shot. This year, Trezevant is limping into this game with an injured RB. Marion County has a chance in this one. If Trezevant has ZERO turnovers then they will win, but anything else equals a loss for the defending champs. That's just the way I see it going.

I will agree with you that mc will need to force some turnovers to have a chance. Talent advantage clearly to the Bears. Didnt you take AE as well, because we havent seen fast? That was crazy because i was pretty sure we played bump and run and forced several turnovers.