Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

And Oakland has never seen a defense like they are about to face as well or a team that is faster than them and has equal if not more talent. So I assume u predict our offense will be less successful against that defense than Maryville was since we don't have the GQ advantage. How much u think they're gonna beat us by, running clock or nah?

Well considering German Town scored 14 on you and you only beat them 21 to 14 and their record was 3 & 8. Also 5 other teams scored 14 points or more on you I would say the score will be

Oakland 24

Whitehaven 7

Same score I said earlier in this thread.

Well considering German Town scored 14 on you and you only beat them 21 to 14 and their record was 3 & 8. Also 5 other teams scored 14 points or more on you I would say the score will be

Oakland 24

Whitehaven 7

Fair enough, Germantown is an old rival and they just flat out came to play that game and we were too lax, was a necessary humbling wake up call to me. We've been firing on al cylinders as of late tho, I think Oaklands kicker may do the majority of their scoring, that kids a beast.

Well considering German Town scored 14 on you and you only beat them 21 to 14 and their record was 3 & 8. Also 5 other teams scored 14 points or more on you I would say the score will be

Oakland 24

Whitehaven 7

Alabama doesn't blow everyone out the water either. One close game against an inferior opponent isn't indicative of how we'll do in a State Title game against a team that looks like us on film. I foresee laser sharp focus from the boys simply because Oakland does have the abilities to do some damage if they get rolling. At Da Haven our guys have that "we ain't goin out like some suckas" mentality so I expect us to play a hard, aggressive game. I simply hope that the game plans are right and tight and we can make any necessary adjustments in order to score 21+ points and WIN.

Oakland Defense is giving up an average of 5 pts. per game.

Oakland - 17

Whitehaven - 7

If Whitehaven scores 21, I will be surprised.

Seeing that this Oakland team had 5 shoutouts and only gave up double digits ONCE during the regular season I can understand how and why you feel that way... We may have to get a break in the return game in order to meet the threshold, but h3ll or highwater 21 points is the number. We can't and won't have another Smyrna 2010 game!

The difference between now and then is the OC been in big games, called good plays during those games and 'WON' some of those game (Mt. Juliet and Maryville 2012 for example)... Again I say I am the biggest critic of this dude and I've been to enough games to KNOW there are a lot of formations and packages he got if the bread and butter is "shut down." Make no mistake, I don't believe the bread and butter will be shut down!

I am anxious to see what Oakland does to TRY to stop Special K Watkins because we got some other speedsters on the outside (MJ in particular) that could give Oakland trouble if they get the ball in space.   :popcorneater:  :hungry:

Oakland 24

Whitehaven 7

Oakland is not putting 24 on the Whitehaven defense. Not happening.