Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

One player is already committed to an SEC Program... The Other is hoping to get offered by a particular ACC program in hopes of being able to commit...

One is the Current 6A Mr. Football Winner... The Other isn't...

The next level and current level says one is better than the other but it's nice to see everyone else's preference!

RESPECT DA HAVEN 

Edited by Poet21

One player is already committed to an SEC Program... The Other is hoping to get offered by a particular ACC program in hopes of being able to commit...

One is the Current 6A Mr. Football Winner... The Other isn't...

The next level and current level says one is better than the other but it's nice to see everyone else's preference!

RESPECT DA HAVEN 

did aubrey miller start as a freshman? did aubrey miller play in 3 state title games winning 2? has aubrey miller ever been the hero of the state title game? TD Blackmon has already won mr football before Im pretty sure  so its not a big deal he didnt win again. All these memphis stars usually fold up in big games with high pressure situations so we will see what happens when he goes against a line better than any he has maybe ever

Edited by zoneread56

did aubrey miller start as a freshman? did aubrey miller play in 3 state title games winning 2? has aubrey miller ever been the hero of the state title game? TD Blackmon has already won mr football before Im pretty sure  so its not a big deal he didnt win again. All these memphis stars usually fold up in big games with high pressure situations so we will see what happens when he goes against a line better than any he has maybe ever

Aubrey is about to play in a State Title game and won the most recent 6A Mr. Football... And he's Committed at an SEC program... This other guy sounds like he's on his way to a Mid major but you say he's the better player... No way... Why aren't the scouts offering him at the high major level? All those MARYVILLE team accolades are great but at Whitehaven we USE football we don't let it use us... TD can go down as the greatest in Maryville history, BUT what does HE get out of it besides being a Blount Co. legend? Stop the Madness. Lil Dude can play but he's NOT better than #22 in the Black and Gold. 

I'll hang up and listen...

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

LOL ... dems fightin' words!

Yes they are. I wanted to let it pass but these folks on here still talking about the guy that can't even get an offer from the school he is interested in like Aubrey Miller wasn't winning MVPs on the National Camp circuit and hasn't played AMAZING BALL all year, defensively and Special teams wise (he is the punter son)! Kill that noise. Who's the better player? The SEC commit that's led us BACK to the title game is! 

We fightin' K-Dub. I cannot deal with these folks.

Yes they are. I wanted to let it pass but these folks on here still talking about the guy that can't even get an offer from the school he is interested in like Aubrey Miller wasn't winning MVPs on the National Camp circuit and hasn't played AMAZING BALL all year, defensively and Special teams wise (he is the punter son)! Kill that noise. Who's the better player? The SEC commit that's led us BACK to the title game is! 

We fightin' K-Dub. I cannot deal with these folks.

You are totally right he is the best....Everybody has an opinion and #27 is still a good player...

Aubrey is about to play in a State Title game and won the most recent 6A Mr. Football... And he's Committed at an SEC program... This other guy sounds like he's on his way to a Mid major but you say he's the better player... No way... Why aren't the scouts offering him at the high major level? All those MARYVILLE team accolades are great but at Whitehaven we USE football we don't let it use us... TD can go down as the greatest in Maryville history, BUT what does HE get out of it besides being a Blount Co. legend? Stop the Madness. Lil Dude can play but he's NOT better than #22 in the Black and Gold. 

I'll hang up and listen...

we will find out how good he is when Oakland runs the ball right at him. There are plenty of players that are better than high level school players in college. They just did not have the measureables that the other guys. Accolades are great and all but I have saw a lot of guys go and fail in college. And they let football use them? Like what  :popcorneater: . TD gets a full ride scholarship and not having to pay a dime for it same as Miller. And madness ? what is madness is how much memphis people praise memphis players. Memphis outside of whitehaven usually isnt very good

Whitehaven 28 and Oakland 0....Just think Whitehaven will be to strong and fast for Oakland....

So the same Oakland defense that has given up 10 touchdowns in 14 games with 3 of those coming with a running clock will give up 4 touchdowns and the same Oakland offense that has put up 674 points in 14 games will not score at all? I think this is a ridiculous prediction but that is why the game is played