Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

I don't know if your joking or being sarcastic, so I'm confused on my response to this..

Look I am not being sarcastic just being honest...Oakland will not stop whitehaven running game....Special K will run for over 150 to 200 yds....Like I said Whitehaven 28 and Oakland 0...Whitehaven to Big, Strong, and Fast for Oakland....

Look I am not being sarcastic just being honest...Oakland will not stop whitehaven running game....Special K will run for over 150 to 200 yds....Like I said Whitehaven 28 and Oakland 0...Whitehaven to Big, Strong, and Fast for Oakland....

There will be points scored but I don't think we gonna see a shutout for either team. Seems to be a pretty evenly matched up game. Too many play makers for both teams for either defense to put up a goose egg.

This dude been hanging out with Tyrone Biggums.

There will be points scored but I don't think we gonna see a shutout for either team. Seems to be a pretty evenly matched up game. Too many play makers for both teams for either defense to put up a goose egg.

Is that Tom? It is! it is a puddy Tom! Good to see you Tom. I see it took a prognostication that had Oakland getting a goose egg to get you to say something. LOL. I understand though. From what I can see, you are the only true Patriots fan in this thread. The Whitehaven fans kinda got you outnumbered on here, but never fear, there are enough posters in here that think Oakland will win to take up the slack!

Edited by kwc

we will find out how good he is when Oakland runs the ball right at him. 

This actually made me physically laugh out loud. I'm sure after the game you will probably point out on a play or two where #22 got blocked by a lineman. It happens to every LB in a game. But, I guarantee you this ... #22 will be ALL OVER THE FIELD MAKING PLAYS!

He's a play maker. That's what he does. This game will be televised too! Man ... this is about to be his SHOW OUT PARTY!

If ANYBODY was born for this stage ... it's #22. 

I'm still laughing at his one.

If you guys think BHS is brash? Wait till you see #22 play! 

Edited by kwc

Oakland is just as big, strong, & fast as them.. with a much more skilled secondary... Whitehavens predictable offense will definitely bite the in the #### this Saturday..

Unfortunately your request will be denied. I don't give score predictions on my Tigers. I will say this though, I truly believe we must score at least 21 to win. However even if we don't I truly believe we will when this game. That's as close to a Whitehaven score prediction I'll give ya.

win*