Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Mark Dodson, Gerald Perry, Darius Sims, Justin Hunt, Vincent Hunter, Jr., lil Grandy Daddy, big Dylan, Pat Smith, etc. were a special class and did a great job bringing us our first State Title in the modern era but Special K Watkins, Aubrey Miller, Lil Harris, Big Mosby, Geeter, J'Len Smith, Rock and company will make it better the second time around...

8a42c711c777925d5b6c2601ebde536194fabff3

I sort of figured that Oakland was the favorite since they humbled Maryville.

They are the favorite because they have zero weaknesses....JMO. My view.....they match up very well athletically, but the differences will be the execution and I see Oakland with a major advantage. It should be a great game to enjoy for the fans of high school football. A lot of play makers and major athletes on the field at the same time. 

Hg04....Me and momma iz dancin' arownd tha traylur this mornin' two this....Cood hit bee a goodur oh-mun fer tha Hayvun...???...... :popcorneater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=l2Sl7FKpMkY

Starz eye liyk hit, no eye luv hit. Pleez sind mama Starz miy kiyndest regurds. If wey pul this thyng off toniyte eye'll be doin thayt dance rownd tha 50 yawrd lin til mye bruthers en blew com kik me owf tha feeld...

Welp it's game day fella's.. I can only imagine how nervous you Whitehaven folks are... All the noise yal have been making about yals Whitehaven team will come to a end when the game gets kicked off in a little over 4 hours..

On a positive note, good luck to both teams... I'm excited to see all the athletes from both teams competing tonight..

Welp it's game day fella's.. I can only imagine how nervous you Whitehaven folks are... All the noise yal have been making about yals Whitehaven team will come to a end when the game gets kicked off in a little over 4 hours..

On a positive note, good luck to both teams... I'm excited to see all the athletes from both teams competing tonight..