Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Pretty easy so far for myself.I have to say Oakland is the best I've seen.Maryville is the 2nd best I've seen.Even as athletic and big as Oakland was,call it what you want but Maryville was still an under thrown pass away from taking the lead in the 3rd last night.Yes,the better team won,but very few teams could have been close to Oakland this year if they play their best ball.Now,next week a West Tennessee team might climb to the top of my public school ranking,but we will see.

15284876_1555165674500380_25856194063074

Inferior? No that implies whithaven is garbage. It would be a good game. I just believe the D2 teams play tougher teams and would win more times than not. Including this year.

Ok I'll play your silly game and leave inferior out. Why would a "D2 power" be "itching at the thought" of playing a game against a team that does not offer as good financial inducements and has no chance of winning? Need some validation at the

hands of an opponent that can't offer the same perks?

Edited by plumb69

Pretty easy so far for myself.I have to say Oakland is the best I've seen.Maryville is the 2nd best I've seen.Even as athletic and big as Oakland was,call it what you want but Maryville was still an under thrown pass away from taking the lead in the 3rd last night.Yes,the better team won,but very few teams could have been close to Oakland this year if they play their best ball.Now,next week a West Tennessee team might climb to the top of my public school ranking,but we will see.

😂😂😂😂

Ok I'll play your silly game and leave inferior out. Why would a "D2 power" be "itching at the thought" of playing a game against a team that does not offer as good financial inducements and has no chance of winning? Need some validation at the

hands of an opponent that can't offer the same perks?

I never said they wouldn't have a chance. In fact they'd have a good chance. I just think BA would pull it out.

Because BA could then get a full schedule and not have to travel out of state while still playing a competitive game.

Hilarious

I never said they wouldn't have a chance. In fact they'd have a good chance. I just think BA would pull it out.

Because BA could then get a full schedule and not have to travel out of state while still playing a competitive game.

Yep 👠+1 spartan. One of the smartest posters on the T

Oakland won't play BA or Ensworth because of the fact that they use to beat down on them every year when the classifications were different. Many times some of the great D2 teams don't have full scedules because of the mere fact that public schools don't want to lose. I'm sure they would love to play the great public school teams

Oakland won't play BA or Ensworth because of the fact that they use to beat down on them every year when the classifications were different. Many times some of the great D2 teams don't have full scedules because of the mere fact that public schools don't want to lose. I'm sure they would love to play the great public school teams

Private schools usually don't like doing Home and Home with schools like Whitehaven. This is not speculation .

Top 5 post in T history! 😂😂😂😂 Well done! Made Alcoa goons proud!