Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

Was DH running the same offense that GQ did?

No.  Totally different.  Going to a single double backwards spotted tailed wood duck goose gandered winged triple Z offensive scheme.  Everybody on the Maryville schedule should just forget about watching any past Maryville game film.   :popcorneater:

Werd arownd tha Barrburr Shoppe Saturdee wuz tha urlee line onn tha Alcoee-Mairvul wuz Alcoee -14.5....Heck eye gist hoap we cain stay wifinn thait clost.... :popcorneater:

I got my season ticket renewal in the mail today. I wonder if many will renew their tickets or maybe let them go and head on down to LA or Goddard Field?

I agree with STARS and RW87. On the plus side, we have a full time Athletic Director. That last guy seemed preoccupied during football games. I never could get him to buy two velvet ropes and hire two ushers.

redvelvetrope.jpg

Ennurustin RR.....Eye wood thank Jj wood like this opshun...... :popcorneater:

giphy.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

murvil peeps-how's practice been going? any underclassmen shining? i know ya'll are leary bout talking bout the red rebels but how bout an update? how's the energy? are they gonna be practicing friday? gonna be in town for the coaches clinic and was thinking bout stopping by-hope ya'll are well!! MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!

murvil peeps-how's practice been going? any underclassmen shining? i know ya'll are leary bout talking bout the red rebels but how bout an update? how's the energy? are they gonna be practicing friday? gonna be in town for the coaches clinic and was thinking bout stopping by-hope ya'll are well!! MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!

Hey bud! High energy is an understatement! The team is very pumped. Players moving around a lot, getting lots of reps at different positions. I'll find out tomorrow about Friday practice, it would be great to see you!

Two Blount County Legends at practice today: StarsNBars and Albert Davis SR!

Oh my.  I wish I couldn't have gotten there.  

AD, Sr. should be proud of his grandson.  The kid has worked hard during the off season.  I have a feeling he is going to blossom in to an honest to goodness star in 2017.