Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

so how'd both teams look? any injuries? c'mon Red Rebel nation don't be sooo tight lipped about a scrimmage!!!

hope everybody has a Blessed Easter!!!!!

Spank......Mairvul haz chainged hit upp sum.....Differunt playurs playin' inn differunt spots....Fer instunts, a center at MLB looks like a goodur moove imo.....

Mairvul haz a passull ov wr's / db's and 2 ov the bettur 'uns (Markum (basebawl) and Will Orren (soccer) were knott evun thair......

Tha one thang thait stood out two me iz jist how good Mairvul's upcomin' soff klass cain bee....Tee Hodge, Luke Walker, Tommy Ledford, AJ Davis, Ashton Maples, etc.....and tha Chambers kid (hoo wuz limmytid), Ethan Ensley (hoo sat out tha scrimmige), Seth Orren (soccer)....etc......

Mairvul scorred eye beeleeve abowt 6-7 times and Clinton scorred one on a scooped fumbull and a 99 yard retern fer a TD....... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Spank......Mairvul haz chainged hit upp sum.....Differunt playurs playin' inn differunt spots....Fer instunts, a center at MLB looks like a goodur moove imo.....

Mairvul haz a passull ov wr's / db's and 2 ov the bettur 'uns (Markum (basebawl) and Will Orren (soccer) were knott evun thair......

Tha one thang thait stood out two me iz jist how good Mairvul's upcomin' soff klass cain bee....Tee Hodge, Luke Walker, Tommy Ledford, AJ Davis, Ashton Maples, etc.....and tha Chambers kid (hoo wuz limmytid), Ethan Ensley (hoo sat out tha scrimmige), Seth Orren (soccer)....etc......

Mairvul scorred eye beeleeve abowt 6-7 times and Clinton scorred one on a scooped fumbull and a 99 yard retern fer a TD....... :popcorneater:

Now, now, STARS.  Everybody knows that Maryville isn't going to be any good since GQ left.  In fact, everybody on their schedule can just go ahead and put up a W on their record now and just work on game planning for their next game after Maryville during Maryville game week.  

Everybody knows that, you know.   :popcorneater:

Korreckshun-Will Orren is playing baseball

Stars.....where was the coach t group today?  Ole Jake donated a little money to the football program by shooting in the booster club tournament today....I was expecting to see some of my coach t buddies there, but didn't see you guys.  Even GQ was there shooting, I was shooting behind him and not only can he coach, the man can shoot too.

Stars.....where was the coach t group today?  Ole Jake donated a little money to the football program by shooting in the booster club tournament today....I was expecting to see some of my coach t buddies there, but didn't see you guys.  Even GQ was there shooting, I was shooting behind him and not only can he coach, the man can shoot too.

jake......We wur haivin' a littull Larrs Clubb Good Fridee eatin' partee....We eat goodur and beeleeve hit orr knot we shot sum two and didun't farr a chell....On tha down side, rw87 did NOT brang enny peenutt buttur pie..... :rolleyes: