Hampton 2017

uknoit2

Russell will not be the same Russell we saw last year..

I expect much outta him... putting on good size, with mobility and speed.

Just loading the wagon

Gotta love the kids work ethic and determination but as with anyone else,it all depends on the cast around him. We have a bunch of spots to fill from the last 2 seasons. Its gonna be a big adjustment. 

• Upvote 1

So is Russell the only kid making improvements? Not sure exactly how many are working ,but only 1 making improvements isn't a very good outlook for the team. I'm new to this stuff, so no disrespect just wondering.

Noooo sir, have many more than 1 making strides. We range from about 10-15 daily, and yes they are all making gains.. and with these gains each one of these are gaining speed.

I'm not speaking of the TEAM workouts that coach Luns is putting on (and they are going extremely well too), I'm speaking of the extra after hours work that is being put in, for those that WANT to give the extra EFFORT to become great..

So when I speak and say that one will not be the same, I also mean that they all will not be the same.. proud of every one of them!

And no I didn't take that as disrespect.

That's a fact!

Some days maybe only 8 to 10 show up...but even at that, its five times the number usually seen putting in after hours work.

Pujo.

Russell may have a very good supporting cast around him.

I believe as the word continues to get out that this program includes plyometrics, catching technique, hand placement drills, stepping & speed drills, and not only weight training, more kids will show...

It's a big bonus that these things are being taught slowly, correctly and with correct weight too.

When other kids see how this program, added to the team workouts, has increased these boy's explosion, speed, vertical, quickness and overall power, some will want it and go to work...Some will find every reason to keep from it figuring they'll play anyways. It'll be easy to tell who's done what.

I think we have 4 or 5 kids rep'n 400+ squat, cleaning 150+, rep'n over 200 bench, with 350+ dead lifts....

The younger crew is right on their heels too!

Over all numbers are impressive but even better is the Instructors telling me how fast they picked  up on the explosion drills and how much quicker they already are. Spring will be an eye opener 

That's a fact!

Some days maybe only 8 to 10 show up...but even at that, its five times the number usually seen putting in after hours work.

Pujo.

I believe as the word continues to get out that this program includes plyometrics, catching technique, hand placement drills, stepping & speed drills, and not only weight training, more kids will show...

It's a big bonus that these things are being taught slowly, correctly and with correct weight too.

When other kids see how this program, added to the team workouts, has increased these boy's explosion, speed, vertical, quickness and overall power, some will want it and go to work...Some will find every reason to keep from it figuring they'll play anyways. It'll be easy to tell who's done what.

I think we have 4 or 5 kids rep'n 400+ squat, cleaning 150+, rep'n over 200 bench, with 350+ dead lifts....

Over all numbers are impressive but even better is the Instructors telling me how fast they picked  up on the explosion drills and how much quicker they already are. Spring will be an eye opener 

longevity  is the key ,this could really be good for the younger kids. Hang in there.

That's a fact!

Pujo.

Over all numbers are impressive but even better is the Instructors telling me how fast they picked up on the explosion drills and how much quicker they already are. Spring will be an eye opener

Work in silence.. and let success be the noise..

Numbers mean nothing, action and performance mean everything.