Hampton 2017

uknoit2

On 7/6/2017 at 0:02 PM, pujo said:

I really enjoy the passing stuff and I think Hampton will do really well. That being said,its got very little to to do with what you will look like as a football team. Best part about this,  its drawing neigh to the real thing. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FFOOOOOOTTTTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You laying in the sand down at Myrtle ain't Ya? 

Don't get crabs in that beard! 

31 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hard to believe this thread is this quiet...I even failed to bring out the haters! 

Where all da haters at??:ph34r:

We're here....just reading and waiting on your trip to Mecca. Y'all need to finish up that passing camp and let that QB practice his pivot right and pivot left to hand that oblong ball off to a runner. 

10 hours ago, gcapride said:

We're here....just reading and waiting on your trip to Mecca. Y'all need to finish up that passing camp and let that QB practice his pivot right and pivot left to hand that oblong ball off to a runner. 

That's my fav hater! I was getting nervous you'd turned over a new leaf. Only a dimpled ball man would call a FOOTBALL an oblong ball. Let's get this party started......bring on Fri night lights!

8 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

That's my fav hater! I was getting nervous you'd turned over a new leaf. Only a dimpled ball man would call a FOOTBALL an oblong ball. Let's get this party started......bring on Fri night lights!

Dimpled ball man???So that explains a lot.

• Upvote 1

Yes Pride, I have returned from my 5 day pilgrimage to Mecca.

I will return GCA's graven goat head soon...Thankful for you all allowing me to borrow it...Once I got to Saudi, It came in handy as you could imagine!!

We don't begin our 'pivot right & pivot left hand off' QB training until late September...So just tell your lbrs and the rest of your secondary to practice 20-yds off the ball to prepare for our air assault.

OnB, I can always count on you to come thru for me B)

10 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We don't begin our 'pivot right & pivot left hand off' QB training until late September...So just tell your lbrs and the rest of your secondary to practice 20-yds off the ball to prepare for our air assault.

And you should tell your group to prepare for our new wishbone attack....goofball