Kingston High School

@Northview Academy

Pigeon Forge High School

Scott High School

Non Region

@ Grace Christian

@ Dobyns Bennet

Maryville

@Corbin Kentucky > Football Classic (Catholic will be playing in this also )

There is no other team in 3A to match Alcoa so it's safe to say go on ahead and order a new trophy case because they will win it the next four years in a row.

Hope you are right Barney

Must take it one game at a time, never know what the season holds. Have several seniors to replace on offense .... must reload at RB .... and a few spots on defense.. Look for Alcoa's defense to be better in 2017, if the young players continue to develop.

Not sure how the order or dates line up

Region games

Austin-East High School

Gatlinburg-Pittman High School

Kingston High School

@Northview Academy

Pigeon Forge High School

Scott High School

Non Region

@ Grace Christian

@ Dobyns Bennet

Maryville

@Corbin Kentucky > Football Classic (Catholic will be playing in this also )

Nice! ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Hope you are right Barney

Must take it one game at a time, never know what the season holds. Have several seniors to replace on offense .... must reload at RB .... and a few spots on defense.. Look for Alcoa's defense to be better in 2017, if the young players continue to develop.

Replacing two great O linemen is the bigger priority I think. Stable of young , talented RBs that just need to get stronger in the off season.

If Alcoa can plug in guys that are 75% as good as #77 and # 66, I think the Tornadoes consider themselves very fortunate.

The defense should be strong. #12 will be hard to replace, but the young starters from this yr should only get better.

Replacing two great O linemen is the bigger priority I think. Stable of young , talented RBs that just need to get stronger in the off season.

If Alcoa can plug in guys that are 75% as good as #77 and # 66, I think the Tornadoes consider themselves very fortunate.

The defense should be strong. #12 will be hard to replace, but the young starters from this yr should only get better.

Replacing #77 and #66 definitely will be hard to do...leaders on the offensive line

# 12? sure you didn't mean #14? 

Both will be tough to replace. I think they have someone ready to step in a safety a little faster than they do at the other corner.  Tykee could play safety in need be. Cardwell was sophomore of the year at the other safety. Have two younger players that will do a good job next year as well.  #12 did more than just play defense. emotional leader. made several key plays on offense and special teams during the season.