knox west next head coach

Knoxtastic

I may be way off base here but I feel that at least two maybe more of these posters are coach lane himself trying to influence the process. Just curious what everyone else thinks?

I completely agree with you. Little known fact: most head football coaches are hired not because of their ability to coach, but because of their ability to post under numerous handles on an anonymous internet message board.

Hahahaha before you are start wondering if that's me with that "HaireAndTortoise1" screen name, it's not . But that name is pretty funny . Whomever it is could've came up with something better ....

Who is the Trayrae guy?

I want to be clear how much I despise you all. Most of you don't know the difference between a holding call or holding a kid in a rocker. I speak for most coaches of how much we can't stand you. You ridicule programs and criticize coaches who work 50+ hours for literally no pay. You will never experience the crying of a young man who you have coach knowing that it's all over at end of season. I rather be a role model and a positive influence that any record you think I should have and GQ would agree with me. If I never coach again or die tommorrow I want you to know how much I hate you I hate what you stand for and your ridiculous criticizing. I have been a positive influence in many young men's lives and all the bull you say about me will never change that

I want to be clear how much I despise you all. Most of you don't know the difference between a holding call or holding a kid in a rocker. I speak for most coaches of how much we can't stand you. You ridicule programs and criticize coaches who work 50+ hours for literally no pay. You will never experience the crying of a young man who you have coach knowing that it's all over at end of season. I rather be a role model and a positive influence that any record you think I should have and GQ would agree with me. If I never coach again or die tommorrow I want you to know how much I hate you I hate what you stand for and your ridiculous criticizing. I have been a positive influence in many young men's lives and all the bull you say about me will never change that

That's well spoken !!! What's a hold? What's a clip?