Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

And THERE you have it Ladies and Gentlemen, from the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun, himself!

I'm sure there are several candidates for the position. Coach Brewster was mentioned earlier, but he's indicated to me that he's very comfortable and happy in his current position. He's a guy that loves the players and they love playing for him. Also, we've got Coach Kareken remaining on staff. Some may not have heard about Coach K on the HS level, but he won a Championship as the MS HC before moving up to the HS squad. He will be a HC at the HS level in the near future. Both of those guys are as solid as they come and will provide a great foundation for whoever the next HC is.

You guys will be fine.

I'm sure there are several candidates for the position. Coach Brewster was mentioned earlier, but he's indicated to me that he's very comfortable and happy in his current position. He's a guy that loves the players and they love playing for him. Also, we've got Coach Kareken remaining on staff. Some may not have heard about Coach K on the HS level, but he won a Championship as the MS HC before moving up to the HS squad. He will be a HC at the HS level in the near future. Both of those guys are as solid as they come and will provide a great foundation for whoever the next HC is.  

Will be surprised if Brewster and Kareken stick around, especially after Brewster was told he wasn't a finalist for the HC job.

And that's the bottom line...cause Pride said so!

Woooooo!!!

You will learn that pride knows all Grasshopper!I am just guessing here but I believe GCA may end up with one of the best staffs in the eastern side of the state.Brewster is a smart cat and the new coach is a great addition.This may spell trouble again for the rest of us on their schedule the next few years.So we just gonna go ahead and whip you all this year!:rolleyes:

Oh...I know Pride is well connected! Known him for a while...love talking football with him! As far as this year vs. GB goes...whether you like the Rams or don't like the Rams...get used to them...cause...well you know the rest! Woooooo!

I heard McKamey was taking the "Ram" nickname to Clinton and you are gonna be called the Goats now.

Well...that would fitting for having to play at that goat ranch of a field in GB 😉😎. Wouldn't want to dirty my alligator shoes down there...ain't that right Pride? Wooooooo!!

I heard them Alligator shoes have the best traction when it comes time to stump break them Goats.😆