OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Yes there will be a show tonight. The guest player will Cobe Angel ( one of our WWA boys)  David will be interviewing him live on the show.  If you are over last Friday or want to ask Joe something IN person come on out to Calhoun's and have dinner with me.

WILDCAT PRIDE

Good deal.  DCCATVOICE does a great job. 22 is doing a great job for us too.  If Calhoun's ribs were as good as yours I'd be down there!   

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:54 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

I hope this doesn't upset him but "boyfromsi" is currently ranked # 8 in the CoachT Big Ones contest.. Wish him good luck. Do not go down to the 80s ranked pickers because you might see my sorry butt.

Roaring up the Big Ones Contest Chart Is boyfromsi at # 4!

Willie still sucking at # 83.

On 9/17/2017 at 8:46 PM, oridgecat said:

SI,  23 was fired up coming off that field after  the turnover.  That was so awesome to see.  He made a great play.  Made the most of an opportunity.  Hard work pays off.  Happy for you guys.

Thank you!  He was pretty pumped up after the game.  I thought he filled in well.

I feel that OR took a large step forward in the second half of the West game. Can't  put my finger on it, but better. Coach Gaddis mentioned he thought the team would be much improved after game 5. We have victories over two of the four teams (counting OR) that most people projected to go to the playoffs from our region. If we get get a win over SC and then Karns we have an open date.  5-2, 3-0 in the region. Our young team is beginning to grow up. 

GO 'CATS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, atrisk said:

I feel that OR took a large step forward in the second half of the West game. Can't  put my finger on it, but better. Coach Gaddis mentioned he thought the team would be much improved after game 5. We have victories over two of the four teams (counting OR) that most people projected to go to the playoffs from our region. If we get get a win over SC and then Karns we have an open date.  5-2, 3-0 in the region. Our young team is beginning to grow up. 

GO 'CATS

+ 1 :D