Andrew Johnson Bank Ladies Classic

Rebel82

It looks to be another great year of the Ladies Classic in Greene County. Any thoughts on round one?

Wed. Dec. 28th

10:00 AM

North Greene vs TN High

11:30 AM

Jefferson County vs Oak Ridge

1:00 PM

Morristown West vs Spring Valley (W. Va)

2:30 PM

Daniel Boone vs Bradley Central

4:00 PM

West Greene vs Belfry (Ky)

5:30 PM

Chuckey-Doak vs Dobyns-Bennett

7:00 PM

South Greene vs Clover (S.C.)

8:30 PM

Greeneville vs Loganville (Ga)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they didn't take it easy on the home teams with Greeneville, South Greene and ,West Greene playing out of state teams that I assume are talented.

My guess is Oak Ridge and Bradley Central will repeat their 2016 State Tournament game in the finals. With Oak Ridge winning.

First Round Winners

North Greene

Oak Ridge

Morristown West

Bradley Central

Belfry, KY

Dobyns-Bennett

South Greene

Logansville, GA

Looks like they didn't take it easy on the home teams with Greeneville, South Greene and ,West Greene playing out of state teams that I assume are talented.

My guess is Oak Ridge and Bradley Central will repeat their 2016 State Tournament game in the finals. With Oak Ridge winning.

First Round Winners

North Greene

Oak Ridge

Morristown West

Bradley Central

Belfry, KY

Dobyns-Bennett

South Greene

Logansville, GA

I'm sure the defending tournament champs will have something to say about that. Morristown West returned alot from last year's team who played Riverdale in the state tournament better than anyone else.....

Here is the bracket. Bradley Central will probably meet Morristown West in the semi finals and South Greene will probably meet Oak Ridge. Though it wouldn't surprise me to see either Jefferson County or Greeneville meeting SG, but Loganville was a good, fast team last year. I'm just not sure who they lost off last year's team.

http://ladiesclassic.greenevillesun.com/bracket.php

Here is the bracket. Bradley Central will probably meet Morristown West in the semi finals and South Greene will probably meet Oak Ridge. Though it wouldn't surprise me to see either Jefferson County or Greeneville meeting SG, but Loganville was a good, fast team last year. I'm just not sure who they lost off last year's team.

http://ladiesclassic.greenevillesun.com/bracket.php

semis and finals could be very good

Bradley Central can be as good as any team in the state this year. Any team on any given night can win a ballgame but when Bradley starts turning people over with their pressure defense, it can be a long night for their opponents. Looking forward to a possible rematch of the state semi-finals between Bradley and Oak Ridge. Should be a great tournament.

I havent seen Bradley Central this year and only know what I read online and just seeing everyones predictions about this tournament. Is Bradley as good as everyone says? Does Boone have any chance in this game at all? Im looking forward to this game and the entire week of games.

I've seen them 3 times. Oak Ridge once and Riverdale once. Depth will hurt Bradley. Oak Ridge can play with them and from what I saw out of Riverdale , the Warrioettes are the better of the 3. More depth and who I think is the best point in the state. Add her sister, another sister duo and about 4 others that can all handle the ball and shoot it from anywhere they are just too hard to handle for 4 quarters. And they are flat quick. The girl from Oak Ridge is the only other player I've seen with that kind of game speed. Good luck should be a great tourney.