Glencliff Football Job

runtheball

Way too difficult of a region for Glencliff to immediately compete. It will take time. The problem is Smith moves every 2 years or so. If he will stay there than maybe in 3 or 4 years they will be competitive. But right now Gallatin, Beech, and Hillsboro will own the top 3 in that region for a while. Glencliff also has Mt. Juliet and BGA to look forward to. If they can beat Hillwood, Hunters Lane, and White House then that would be a HUGE improvement. But Hillwood beat the brakes off them last year. Good luck Glencliff, hope things get better and Smith stays for a while. 

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It was not ACHS at all, they have zero reason to worry about Clinton.  It had to do with a kid (non football player)  that had a charge and appeared in front of the juvenile judge.  The judge saw that the kid was way behind credit wise for his grade and told him to reappear in a month with a plan to graduate.  When the kid reappeared he had more that twice the credits than one month before.  The judge called BS and contacted the school.  That is what happened.  
    • I believe the Covington Chargers travel to Trenton Peabody for a scrimmage today? Anyone going to this? Curious how the Chargers will do.
    • Good ole Bradley Zulliger. He was a really good QB @ OR. Fun to watch.  Wore #15 and was like a mini Tebow, with the exception of being right handed. He could take a pounding and keep on ticking. Played with a collapsed lung against Powell that year. Tough as nails.
    • They should be pretty good in year two for Rang.  Replacing most of the offensive production losing Dozier, Hayward and Rembert , but they're are skill kids in place ready for their shot.  I know I say this every year, but the o line should show improvement after two years in Rang and Kevin Day's weight program.  I still would favor West over Plow and OR come November.  The Rebs will have to grow up a bunch between now and then, and will probably take some lumps along the way with that schedule.  But I predict come playoff time they will be ready.   One of their coaches half joked to me that they could go 5-5 regular season and win the state championship.  Ha ha.  
    • there will be a couple of teams,that could make some noise