Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

I'd be their worst nightmare.

Nope. You'd provide them just as much laughter as we get out of you here.

In all seriousness why do you think it is your own area schools don't want to play you? I mean, you and BHS whine and complain on here about Mid TN programs but schools much closer refuse to play you too. You try to inject race in the argument but we all see examples where the schools you are blasting regularly play opponents with much different racial makeups so what's the reason?

You want the T to believe you are intelligent (your use of "pox" was fantastic) so stop with the low hanging fruit reason (race) and make valid points. BTW, you lose so much credibility when you do that it takes away from the discussion. We expect BHSenator to do it in every post so he has little credibility, but you stay on the peripheral in most threads. It's obviously difficult for you but you maintain yourself fairly well.

Try the discussion thingy instead of hyperbole and let's see if some substantive debate can get going. Or, you can just continue down the path of mind numbingly silly posts that do not help your argument. Let's hear it.

Edited by Playerscoach

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. You'd provide them just as much laughter as we get out of you here.

In all seriousness why do you think it is your own area schools don't want to play you? I mean, you and BHS whine and complain on here about Mid TN programs but schools much closer refuse to play you too. You try to inject race in the argument but we all see examples where the schools you are blasting regularly play opponents with much different racial makeups so what's the reason?

You want the T to believe you are intelligent (your use of "pox" was fantastic) so stop with the low hanging fruit reason (race) and make valid points. BTW, you lose so much credibility when you do that it takes away from the discussion. We expect BHSenator to do it in every post so he has little credibility, but you stay on the peripheral in most threads. It's obviously difficult for you but you maintain yourself fairly well.

Try the discussion thingy instead of hyperbole and let's see if some substantive debate can get going. Or, you can just continue down the path of mind numbingly silly posts that do not help your argument. Let's hear it.

Race is the reason... You too dumb to understand that's the reason. It's not hyperbole when I know two different Large MS school coaches have said this, "coach we'll play you at our place, Whitehaven is just too dangerous of a place for our kids." That's what the cowards say. What makes our community dangerous. Franklin, WC, Germantown, Arlington, Bartlett, etc have All came and were able to leave, whether win, lose or draw, with no problems.... Rich boys in the city (large Privates) are echoing the same thing as the MS coaches. Their racist ideology is preventing them from grabbing their jewels and signing the Home/Home... my credibility is through the roof because I call it as is. Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Race is the reason... You too dumb to understand that's the reason. It's not hyperbole when I know two different Large MS school coaches have said this, "coach we'll play you at our place, Whitehaven is just too dangerous of a place for our kids." That's what the cowards say. What makes our community dangerous. Franklin, WC, Germantown, Arlington, Bartlett, etc have All came and were able to leave, whether win, lose or draw, with no problems.... Rich boys in the city are echoing the same thing as the MS coaches. Their racist ideology is preventing them from grabbing their jewels and signing the Home/Home... my credibility is through the roof because I call it as is.

My oh my!! How do you explain the FACT those schools have played schools with similar racial makeups as yours? I'll hang up an listen.

My oh my!! How do you explain the FACT those schools have played schools with similar racial makeups as yours? I'll hang up an listen.

Name one school that you CLAIM has played a team made up like Whitehaven, 100% black/so-called minority players. After you do, please tell me did they play at their place or not... I'll wait.

Name one school that you CLAIM has played a team made up like Whitehaven, 100% black/so-called minority players. After you do, please tell me did they play at their place or not... I'll wait.

When I played at Knoxville Webb (a private school) we played Austin East (all black) all four years I was there. Granted we beat them all four years. But of those four games, 3 were played at Austin East. They wouldn't play us otherwise.

When I played at Knoxville Webb (a private school) we played Austin East (all black) all four years I was there. Granted we beat them all four years. But of those four games, 3 were played at Austin East. They wouldn't play us otherwise.

Thanks for answering a question that wasn't asked of you, but let's discuss this anomaly. Please explain the relationship of the coaches and which program had the most prestigious reputation at the time. I'll listen

Thanks for answering a question that wasn't asked of you, but let's discuss this anomaly. Please explain the relationship of the coaches and which program had the most prestigious reputation at the time. I'll listen

I'm not sure of the relationship of the coaches. I didn't pay much attention to that as a player. Webb went to two state championships and won one over ECS during that time. Austin East was very good as well during that time. Only losing to Webb, Fulton and Knoxville Catholic. Catholic also won a state title over Mitchell during that time. Fulton was winning championships during that time as well with Dennis Rogan.

Edited by Spartan4Life

Didn't want you to wait too long. Check out the Mid TN big three coachT schedules and you'll see Trezvant, Maplewood, Peal Cohn, RE, Stratford, Hillsboro, JCM, etc... Some were played away AND many of those schools traveled to play without getting a return game at home. Wow!!!!

You should do a little prep work before making baseless claims of race being the issue.

The truth is that if you guys are wanting so badly to play the best teams in the state then traveling may be the only option. But, as we have all seen, you, like many weak minded folks, want to pout and whine about the inequities YOU see when the solution is easy.

You see race in everything first, as evidenced by your posting history, whereas reasonable folks try to look at a broader scope. It must be tough being you with all that anger and frustration built up? You obviously fail to realize how wonderfully alike we all are in so many ways.

Now, since I've answered your question tell the T why the local schools don't play you guys? I'm giddy with anticipation for your response. Lol

Edited by Playerscoach

BA has played olive branch the last 2 years on a home and home and they are majority if not all black and they are basically from south memphis and there was no problems so you can stop pulling the "woe is is whitehaven bc we are black" card. its 2017, a school does not care what the ethnic makeup of a school is

Edited by zoneread56

Didn't want you to wait too long. Check out the Mid TN big three coachT schedules and you'll see Trezvant, Maplewood, Peal Cohn, RE, Stratford, Hillsboro, JCM, etc... Some were played away AND many of those schools traveled to play without getting a return game at home. Wow!!!!

You should do a little prep work before making baseless claims of race being the issue.

The truth is that if you guys are wanting so badly to play the best teams in the state then traveling may be the only option. But, as we have all seen, you, like many weak minded folks, want to pout and whine about the inequities YOU see when the solution is easy.

You see race in everything first, as evidenced by your posting history, whereas reasonable folks try to look at a broader scope. It must be tough being you with all that anger and frustration built up? You obviously fail to realize how wonderfully alike we all are in so many ways.

Now, since I've answered your question tell the T why the local schools don't play you guys? I'm giddy with anticipation for your response. Lol

Prove your point... Where's your proof?

BA has played olive branch the last 2 years on a home and home and they are majority if not all black and they are basically from south memphis and there was no problems so you can stop pulling the "woe is is whitehaven bc we are black" card. its 2017, a school does not care what the ethnic makeup of a school is

This is a FALSE STATEMENT... You don't know enough about OB to say what you said... 

OB isn't Whitehaven but regardless their community and school doesn't mirror Whitehaven in the least bit.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

To add, WE have a facility, it's dumb to compare us, the 6A champs to 2A and 3A schools... Literally stupid.