5A 2017 rankings

32hammer

I just remember every time I looked up it was Graham streaking down the sideline or Trey streaking down the sideline. I remember many plays where they blocked NO ONE and Graham or Trey just outran everyone to the outside and scored. That looks great in middle school but won't work in high school.

Actually, I thought Robertsville had some pretty good linemen the year Jordan and Tre played on that team. Not sure where they went though.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Oak Ridge playing HVA. Excited to see Dykes and Graham run the ball. I think both Defenses are geared up to make others beat them.  I think Oak Ridge has a few more weapons BUT will they use them. HVA has to be able to throw the ball. I am concerned with Graham getting next level, we have no one that can catch him. Reading Milesplit and it seems that a lot more athletes are running track at OR. That is scary.

I'm glad Oak Ridge playing HVA. Excited to see Dykes and Graham run the ball. I think both Defenses are geared up to make others beat them.  I think Oak Ridge has a few more weapons BUT will they use them. HVA has to be able to throw the ball. I am concerned with Graham getting next level, we have no one that can catch him. Reading Milesplit and it seems that a lot more athletes are running track at OR. That is scary.

What is Milesplit? How can I see that?

I noticed Caelan Thompson, Adarious Simpson, and Tyrell Romano to name a few I saw are all running track this year. That will definitely help them out come football season.

It will help only if they're still involved with weight workouts. Lack of speed hasn't been a problem at OR...not ever...BUT lack of size and strength has!

Let me get this straight...originally you were an OR fan and now you're an HVA fan. First of all how does an OR fan EVER become an HVA fan? Next, since you're an HVA fan why are you so involved with OR to the point where on one hand you defend the coaches and in your next breath you're questioning the coaching staff's distribution of the ball? You're one contradictory dude!

And about Graham....NOBODY has anyone who can catch him!!!!! We FINALLY have a guy with REAL breakaway speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight...originally you were an OR fan and now you're an HVA fan. First of all how does an OR fan EVER become an HVA fan? Next, since you're an HVA fan why are you so involved with OR to the point where on one hand you defend the coaches and in your next breath you're questioning the coaching staff's distribution of the ball? You're one contradictory dude!

His grandson or granddaughter goes to HVA, can't remember which.